39

V's POV

I woke up and put on:

I walked out and sat on the couch with Matt, who was watching Frozen

"Hey" I said. "Hey" he said.

I squinted at the TV.

"This movie is so boring. It's about a sister with powers who keeps them a secret for her sisters sake then runs away when she knows the secret and the one sister falls in love with two guys, one killer and one homeless animal hugger. Then they live together, forgetting about there dead parents and live happily with the two sisters, a talking snowman, a homeless dude, and a male deer. They call the movie Frozen and it's a musical"

He shrugged.

"Actually, it's about when the two parents die Elsa will do anything to protect her sister so she hides herself. And then when Anna finds out she runs for her sisters sake and then the love for her sister makes Anna run after her, leaving the guy she thought she loved whose evil. Then she meets a lonely guy who loves his reindeer and a talking snow man. She finds true love and forgiveness and with the help of music it shapes the movie...FROZEN!"

He yelled the last part.

"You really love this movie don't you, Mattchu?" He nodded.

I got a snap chat alert from Hayes but ignored it, to busy talking to Matt.

I can have my own life besides Hayes and snap chat....right?