40

Hayes's POV

She didt reply so now I'm panicking cause I heard her leave her room!

Did I do something wrong?

I walked out and she's watchin Frozen with Matt and talking.

"Hey" she smiled. "Hey....you didt reply to my snap" I pouted.

She shrugged. "Sorry I was talking to Matt."

"But you-" "I saw it, yea, but....I don't always have to reply"

I sat down. "Um, yea, that's what the structure of our relationship is built off of" I said in a duh tone.

Matt slowly got up and turned off the tv, then ran to his room knowing this was gonna turn into an argument.

And he was right.

•10 minutes later•

"WHAT THE HELL MY LIFE DOEST REVOLVE AROUND YOU!" She yelled, across the island. She was standing on the right of the island and I was on the left. And all the guys were hiding in there rooms listening cause everyone could tell V was gonna kick someone's ass soon.

"WELL I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF YOU TOO!" I yelled.

"THATS FINE! IF YOU DIDT REPLY CAUSE YOU WERE WITH A FRIEND WHOSE A GIRL I WOULDT CARE! WHY? I TRUST YOU! AND I UNDERSTAND THE WORLD DOEST REVOLE AROUND ME! YOU, MY FRIEND, NEED TO LEARN THOUGH" she yelled.

"CORRECTION, BOYFRIEND, OR DID YOU JUST FORGET THAT?" I yelled.

"FUCK OFF" she yelled and went to her room, slamming the door.