45

Hehe my plan for this book y'all might

H

A

T

E

Me. Sorry.

V's POV

So we were in my room just talking when Caleb grabbed my phone as it went off.

"Oh it's a snap chat from Hayes." Caleb laughed. "Lemme see" Gray said and grabbed it.

Gray was more of the forward, kinda-I wouldt say flirty but more kinda like that then Caleb.

Caleb was kinda shy until he got used to you. And he got used to me fast.

"He asked what are we doing and that he-" Gray started and started laughing. "He hears a lot of yelling. And Taylor wants to know if we're having a-a three some" he laughed really hard.

I grabbed it and replied "totally😱🙄"

They grabbed for my phone and I laughed. "No way" I said and jumped on my bed.

(This is awkward 2 write)

They kinda dog piled me to get my phone and the door opened.

"Well shit, I told you didt I?" I heard Taylor's voice and we all looked over.

It was all the guys and to be honest it did kinda look like we were all making out from where they were.

"V?" Hayes said.  I sighed. "This ist-" I started but he was already slamming his door to his room shut.

I sighed. I looked at Cam. "This is a dog pile cause they want my phone" I said.

I threw them off me.

"Can I trust and believe you on that?" Cam said suspiciously. "Yes"

He shrugged. "Ok then"

"Well if that's the truth you better get Hayes. He never lets anyone explain so hurry before he-" Nash started and my snapchat went off.

Hayes: we're done 🖕🏼😘

I sighed. "Too late. You think even if I could tell him he'd believe me?" I said.

Nash shrugged. "Maybe. He likes you better than anyone else, to be honest. Buuuut.....he's dramatic so....not sure" Nash said.

I sighed again. "I didt even do anything"