☾ s i x; h a l l u c i n a t i o n s ☾

Grace huffed as she caught up with Sarah at school, wondering why her life had gotten so crazy in, only, a matter of a couple of days. She didn't understand why she had to be dragged into the supernatural world when she had only just started high school and had classes to focus on. However, part of her felt as though fate had wanted her life to be the way it was. And, because of that, Grace seemed to find herself accepting how her life was more and more everyday. 

The brunette girl had found herself researching her powers at home on her computer and looking up other supernatural beings. He would never tell anyone but Ethan knew that she was looking all of it up; he was confused considering the fact that he had heard Grace crying herself to sleep a few times while muttering about how she hated whatever she was. He thought that she was trying to find out how to get rid of her powers but she wasn't. She was trying to find out what she was.

"Hey Sarah," Grace greeted her friend, who she was no longer shy around. She didn't feel as though she could be shy around Sarah anymore; not after knowing Sarah's huge secret. Sarah turned and smiled at Grace before the youngest of their group spoke up again, "Ethan told me about Jesse. You know, about how he's that Reverend called Horace Black and how he was the founder of Whitechapel in the 1800's when it was called Black Church." Grace explained, which Sarah nodded in response too.

"Yeah, Ethan and I sent Rory to find out some stuff about it," Sarah informed the younger girl, who nodded in response. She was about to say something to Sarah about the hallucinations she believed she was having as well as the research she had done but was cut off when she noticed the drama club approaching them, with there newest member at the front. 

"What the holy hell is that?" Grace asked, causing Sarah to look at her, shocked. She had never heard Grace insult anyone, even if it wasn't a terribly bad insult. Sarah shook it off though, turning to look at the drama club, frowning. Grace began to feel uncomfortable, which was shown by her fidgeting and the fact that she was messing with her plain, light grey skater dress and her light blue, denim jacket. It was a habit of hers that she couldn't shake.

"Hey Sarah, Gracie, what's wrong?" Erica asked the two of them, a smirk on the blonde's face. Grace took in the fact that, like Rory, Erica no longer needed her glasses and dressed 'hotter' than she used too. Grace let out a sigh as she ran a hand through her hair, "Sarah, you're looking a little underfed. Maybe you should take a bite of the snack standing right next to you," Erica suggested, causing Grace to grow slightly worried.

"What happened to you?" Sarah asked Erica, who just smiled at the two girls.

"You know, like the best thing ever," Erica began, "It's not too late to join us, Grace could too. We'd be best friends forever, then," The blonde vampire told them, a smile on her face.

"Never," Sarah responded before they turned to look at Grace.

"Uh, no thanks." Grace declined the offer.

"Sarah, you're making the biggest mistake of your life. Well, what's left of it," Jesse taunted, causing Grace to shuffle uncomfortably and look down at her black flats. She didn't like the fact that Jesse seemed to be everywhere since finding out about the supernatural.

"Isn't that cute?" Erica asked, not expecting an answer as she rubbed the back of Jesse's head, "I think she still has a thing for you," Erica smirked. It was then Grace felt a new wave of confidence build up inside of her. She knew Sarah didn't like Jesse anymore and Grace, herself, was fed up with this new Erica.

"I've got something for both of you," Sarah started until Grace put her arm in front of the shorter brunette, who was about to protest until Grace spoke up.

"Yeah, we both do. And it's made of wood and is really sharp," Grace snarled at the drama club, who seemed slightly taken aback. Sarah did too. The shyest of their group just threatened a group of vampires and stepped out of her comfort zone in order to help out a friend. Sarah held back a smile but was extremely proud of the taller brunette for stepping out of her comfort zone and was grateful for the fact that Grace helped her out.