Insanity

At work I inform the girls of my insane plan. They call me crazy and doubt that I'll even go through with it. But I am crazy and so I will go through with it. It's a change in my routine, it's exciting and I can't wait.

Home time nears and for once I'm keen for the working day to end. It brings me a step closer to tomorrow, my day off and the day of stalking my prey. Sexy prey that I want to devour!
"Don't forget to message me tomorrow Kiki, straight away!!!" I warn.
"Sophia, are you actually serious about this whole thing?"
"Yep"
Kiki is a vital part of my plan, I hate to rely on others, but I am sure that she won't let me down....almost. I can't trust anyone 100%, but these girls are like family, I can't even imagine them doing anything to hurt me! I'm just scared that she won't go along with my madness.

At home Alejandro notices the difference in my behaviour, wondering why I'm so smiley. I keep smirking at the thought of what I'm planning to do and how ridiculously insane it is. He knows I'm up to something.
"Baby, I know you're planning something, but you don't have to do this"
What... the fuck...
He's on to me, the psycho knows what I'm doing and he's calling me baby. This is how they die in psychological thrillers and American crime series. The besotted murderer, let's his victim know that he's aware of her betrayal. He calls her terms of endearment, stroking her hair and cuddling her. He then tells her that if she has to go against him and leave him, she's better off dead. Because if he can't have her, then no one else can. Alejandro is going to kill me!
"Why aren't you talking Sophia" he shouts.
"What am I planning?"
"I don't know, you tell me, but our anniversary is coming up and you've been acting funny, like you're up to something. But I'm taking you out. You don't need to plan anything mami"
I've been watching too many films, or maybe I'm just feeling guilty.
"Oh... you've caught me out. I'm baking you a cake, nothing too special" I say nervously, searching his face for any trace of doubt, but he believes me and I quickly leave the room.
I'm not at all interested in celebrating five years of marriage and now I've got myself into baking a cake for the occasion. I let the guilt take over, I haven't even cheated.... yet and I already feel like Alejandro suspects me. I'm not all bad, I'm still a good person, I still have the ability to feel guilt and remorse, even towards a manipulative bastard. I know Alejandro loves me, but his love is toxic, his love is suffocating!

Tomorrow comes and I'm up early, ready to make myself irresistible to Mr 2pm.
Alejandro stirs in his sleep, despite my efforts to get ready quietly and avoid any confrontation. Usually my days off consist of me house cleaning and food shopping. I know he'll question me, but at least I'll have an excuse.
Red lipstick completes my look of seduction. I check myself out in our full length mirror, liking what I see.
Black midi dress that hugs my figure perfectly, exposing all my curves and black ankle boots, the sexy casual look.
"Mmm, you look good" Alejandro is up and catches me checking myself out.
I turn around to face him lying in bed staring at me.
"Actually you look fucking sexy, where are you off too?"
Just be calm and don't act guilty Sophia, he knows nothing. Alejandro is paranoid that I'll leave him for another man. He doesn't like me looking "too sexy" if I'm not with him. He doesn't want me to appear attractive to other guys if he's not by my side to take ownership of me.
"I've got things to do baby" I say as I lie down next to him in bed.
"What things, don't get cheeky"
"Well, I need to get all the ingredients for your cake..." I stroke his chest and start kissing his neck. "And I need to get something sexy to wear for when you take me out"
"Mmmm, but why do you look so sexy to do shopping?"
He's not going to let this go, but two can play a game of manipulation.
"It's all for you baby" and I get on top of him...
It's the only way to shut him up and distract him from playing 21 questions.
This is the only way I can enjoy it with him these days. Despite the resentment I have towards him, at times, he can still turn me on and I'm able to fulfil my sexual needs. The rare occasions where he's not in and out of me within two minutes.

I tidy myself up and proceed with my madness.
Heading to work on my day off, I feel nervous about the events ahead.
I don't know what I'll do once Kiki messages me. All I've planned so far is to follow and see where it takes me. This isn't really a productive plan and I'm unsure of where it will even lead. Nervousness leads to excitement as I walk through the streets of London catching the attention of many males. I'm looking and feeling good about myself. Nothing will go wrong and I won't get caught, I assure myself.

Finally, I'm at work. It's 1:45pm and Mr 2pm will shortly arrive and order his espresso. I wait in anticipation to receive a text from Kiki.
I'm already turned on at the thought of Mr 2pm taking me in his strong arms and pinning me against a wall. I'm so bored and fed up of my marriage. Alejandro pushed me to this, I wanted to be free of him years ago, but he threatens to kill us both if I ever leave. I have only experienced one man all my life. I've never had the opportunity to go on dates, experience other men and see what they have to offer.
Many guys before Alejandro tried their chances with me. They were in awe of my difference, but Alejandro won. He capitaved my heart and later broke it a thousand times.
My phone vibrated alerting me to a message from Kiki.

Kiki - 2:04pm: He's just left, you crazy girl xx