Stalking

Is this really going to happen?
Am I really going to do this?
And when I eventually do "bump" into him, then what? Perhaps he'll grab me by my crazy hair, push me up against the wall and confess to me how much he has been craving me! I really didn't think this through, but I proceed to follow him, keeping a safe distance between us.
Eventually we come to a road not too far from the bakery. A road for the extremely rich and, so I've heard, famous. He heads towards a detached house surrounded by scaffolding and a large builders skip in the driveway.
I assume he's a builder, although he doesn't look like a typical builder.
I'm now crouching down behind a hedge at the front of the house, contemplating whether to enter. I need an excuse as to why I'm here at this precise time at his exact place of  work, without appearing to be the crazed stalker that I am.
It's too late now, I suddenly hear lots of men shouting in the driveway, in a language I do not understand. I'm such an idiot, of course he doesn't work alone. From the moment I realised his job I should have kept going. It would never be the seductive encounter I envisioned with his builder friends present.
I peer round the corner of the hedge and see that their backs are to me. Perfect, I stand up straight and begin  to walk out from the behind the hedge. I'm just a normal girl walking up the road, they've never seen me before, they don't know who I am. I won't look odd at all.
I can hear that they've also left, but are walking in the opposite direction, back the way we came. I realise that this is a no through road! What possessed me to walk into the unknown, I should have just turned around and gone home.
It's fine, I'll just turn back, walk past the house and go home. I'll stop at Sainsbury's, pick up cake ingredients for "Mr mood swings husband" and I'll forget that this ever happened. Go back to work tomorrow, smile pleasantly at Mr 2pm and move on with my life.
I've gone ahead with my decision to turn back and forget this manic stalking business, but I near the house Mr 2pm is working on and he's shouting. He's about to come out the front door, I see it swing wide open. Why am I now behind the huge skip in the driveway?
Why do I do these things?
Instead of proceeding to walk faster down the road, past the house and never look back, I'm now crouching down behind the skip. I'm literally sat hiding in his place of work!
His voice gets closer and closer, he's doing the classic walk around aimlessly whilst arguing on the phone. I know he's going to come my way anytime soon...
His voice stops, I'm safe! The conversation is over, he'll go back inside the house and I'll run down the road, far away, back to my routine life.
"What are you doing?"
Nope, I was wrong! He came round the skip! I look up at him, the embarrassment clearly painted all over my face.
"My ring, it fell!"
Ring!!! Shit, I need to hide my wedding ring! He immediately drops down in front of me and starts scanning the ground for my imaginary ring! Whilst he does this I discreetly put my hands behind my back and switch my wedding ring from ring finger to middle finger.
His gorgeous face looks so focused on finding my "lost" ring.
I'm so close to him and I am getting hot! He smells as sexy as he looks!
"Maybe it rolled down here" he jumps up and I follow him towards the house. Please just forget my ring Mr 2pm! Pick me up, run into the house and take me now!!
He's searching everywhere for my non existent ring.
"Don't worry, it didn't mean anything to me!" I had to put him out of his misery, he was never going to find a ring, we would be there all day!
"Sa-Sophia?" He squints his eyes together trying to place a name to a face.
"Yep" I am so embarrassed, I can't even look him in the face!
"Right Sophia, if I see it I'll bring it to the bakery for you. What does it look like?"
Again, with the ring!!! I should have told the truth and said I had dropped my sanity and my dignity, instead of a ring!!!
"Ermm, well it was black with a pink stone in the middle"
"What!" He laughs "that sounds different, I need to find it now!"
Well-fucking-done Sophia, well done!
"Honestly, don't bother, I found it in some random market it was like  £1.50.. I've got others"
"Okay, anyway what you doing round here"
Well isn't this going great! I can't even cope with my life right now! He isn't following the script I dreamt about a thousand times.
This was not how our first encounter was supposed to go!
"I was just in the area and I have never been on this road. I thought I'd explore! The houses look amazing"... please believe me.
I stare into his face, his eyes are so alluring. Again he is doing that half smile, smoldering, sexy stare. I don't know if he's smirking at me or smiling at me.
He doesn't even reply to my fictitious explanation of why I'm here in front of him right now. He just stares intensely looking into my eyes, to my lips, to my chest....
"Come!"
And he turns back into the house and I follow!