Paxton Atwood

Paxton Atwood

July 23,1987 Florence Town

What the hell am I doing? I just shared the most cliche  moment ever with a girl I barely knew and I kissed her. Do you know how wrong this is on many levels? Its aginst everything my family and religion stand for. But why does it feel like this is okay? That its alright to do this. I don’t know.  Im scared of what this could mean so I pull away.

“Im so sorry! I shouldn’t have kissed you. You’re most likely disgusted. Im so sorry!”

“Darling its okay. Really?”

“No, no its not okay. Its morally wrong and any action of this kind should be condemned and punished.”

“Then if its morally wrong and punishable, then why did you do it?”

I was struck. Why did I do it? The moment I saw her I just had this urge inside me. That I wanted her close and that she was mine to keep. She seemed loely and sweet and mysterious and now here she was challengning me. Everybody knew that this ws wrong. But when I saw her, it was like I was under a spell. Her spell. I was suddenly getting really mad.

“How dare you! You come here to this town and seduce the first person you see! More of all you try to seduce ME! A girl! For Goodness sake! You are disrespectful and a shame. Spawn from the devil himself. You may Look angelic but underneath you’re, you’re-“

“Im a what?”

“You’re a-“

“Lady’s, lady’s I can here you from inside the building. Now whats going on?” Hunter had come outside  and saved me.

“Big brother! Thank God you’re here to save me! You see this girl here has just tried to seduce me and kissed me! I had to push her away to stop if not she would have unpurified or tainted me!”

Hunter looked angry and gave the girl a hard long look.He gave me a side glance and his face hardened even more. I was scared of what he might do. He took a step closer to her and asked “Whats your name, age and where did you come from, you’re not from around here.”

The girl took a step forward, rivaling Hunter and answered while keeping her eyes on me.” The names Phyre. Phyre Bigot. Age 16 from California.”

My brother snorted, still angry, and getting angrier by the second. “Damn right she’s from California. Only those lunatics would be doing things like this. Im amazed she doesn’t look like the rest of them though. Imma call father and tell him what happened. He should know how to handle it.”

Oh no. This is bad.  They’re probably gonna kill her or lock her up.