Chapter 4

POV SILICE
I sit up, catching my breath from what just happened in my dream. I calm down happy that it was just a dream. I look outside the window. It was sunny and I heard birds chirping. Anyway, I smell bacon and pancakes.
I get up and walk to the kitchen and I see Cameron.

" Good Morning Silice, I made breakfast so just grab a plate if you want it."

" Okay thanks" I grab a plate and go sit down  at the table right in front of Cameron and we started talking and I immediately bring up the weird dream I had.

" I did what in your dream ? " Cameron said as he chuckled a little.

" Yeah, you was in a gang and you was about to rape me. " We both started to laugh so hard that I choked a little on a piece of my bacon.

" I ain't wit that gang shii bruh" he said as he chuckled

" I sure your not " I said as I finish my pancake

" So whatcha wanna do today? " Cameron asked as he smiled. OMG HIS DIMPLES IS SO FREAKING CUTE.

" Idk it's whatever, what you wanna do?" I say tryna hold back my smirk.

" Um maybe we could to the mall and buy you some things and go out to eat ,you in ?" Is it bad that I was lowkey hoping that he would take me into his bedroom and make love to me.. I know that's nasty , but admit it, that's would have been the perfect moment bruh

" Yeah I guess I'm in." I say

" Ite lets go get dressed." He said

" Can I wear one of your hoodies ?" I asked because i love wearing boys hoodies

" Sure lets go look at one that you want to wear." He said

I follow him into his room and he leads me into his closet full of hoodies. Immediately this red hoodie with a black nike sign caught my attention.

" I'll take this one, thanks " I say

" No problem." He says

" do you mind if I hop into shower right quick?"

" Go ahead and get in "
I go in the bathroom , undress myself and hop in the shower and immediately daydream about how perfect of a couple me and Cameron would be.Then I noticed that I forgot a towel.

" Cameron , can you get me a towel !?"

" Yeah hold up " a minute later he comes in

" thanks just sit it right there." He left and I cut the shower and hopped out, and I keep think "dannngg he cute asf"
He needs to be bae asap

_____________
END OF CHAPTER
LIKE AND COMMENT