iv : Did You?

"What do you mean they're not gonna come back for now? I need to meet them exactly right now." You stated to JARVIS which had just told you that Steve and Nat wouldn't be able to see you then since they were currently wanted and S.H.I.E.L.D.was hunting for them already ever since the morning.

"I'm sorry Ms. (l/n), but they're not available right now. But maybe I can call Mr. Stark for you. Would you like me to call him?" You didn't accept the offer and went back to DC. You didn't trust Tony as much as you trusted Steve and Natasha. They were like your best friends while he's just your friend, your co-worker.

You thought that you're all alone and the fact that you know someone's hunting for you made you worried about being all alone. Your best friends were gone and hunted, you had nobody to depends on. The only hope for you was to keep silent about the winter soldier, probably don't go to places where people would recognize you quickly and just pray that he wouldn't come to kill you again.

But on the other hand, you felt curious about this winter soldier you've just met. He seemed to be complicated, troubled. Then again, why would he made you faint just to talk to you? What happened while you're fainted? When you're asleep? You keep on driving back to DC with puzzled mind.

~xXx~

Now let's move on to the winter soldier doing.

After he met you, he went to the Ideal Federal Savings Bank, where he was kept, there he's requested to meet Alexander Pierce that night.
So he did as what he's requested and go to Pierce's house the night. There he was ordered to assassinate Captain America and Black Widow. Right when he started to feel relieved that Pierce seems like he didn't know anything about your and his talk that morning, the secretary of defense asked, "Did you do what I asked? Killed the agent I told you to watch on before."

The winter soldier felt like strucked by a lightning and remained silent. He was afraid that Pierce would find out about you and order another assassin to come to you. "You didn't, did you?" "I did. I completed my mission." He could only wish Pierce wouldn't find out that he lied to him. It was the first time he lied to Pierce and he did it to protect you. He knew you're a nice person, you would care about him, and that's why he let you go. He don't want anybody to hurt you. He wanted to protect you from under the shadows where he won't cause you any harm.

After that, Pierce didn't give anymore reaction and just asked the soldier to go back to the bank and get ready for tomorrow mission. To kill Steve and Natasha.

A/N: I wonder why do after I watched Avengers:AOU, every time I see the word Jarvis I always think about the word Jarvision (it's like a mix between jarvis and vision) and it's really weird. Like it suddenly popped out off my head and I just kept on thinking about it the whole day. Okay, that have nothing to do with the story. Haha... So... this time it's short I must say and I'm truly sorry but I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any suggestion or critiques, let me know. I would be happy to know. Keep in tune for the next part! Thanks for reading and byee ^-^

-Eliora