x : Arrival

Steve parked the car when you all arrived at the Avengers Tower. You walked toward the building entrance and you found Tony Stark walking quickly to you three.

"Is that the Winter Soldier?" Tony pointed to the mentioned guy " What is he doing here?" He asked, facing Steve.

"He's staying here. He has nowhere to go." Steve said to Tony as they looked at each other.

"This is my tower, my decisions. I'm still the one ruling here. You guys are just borrowing it basically." He said with gestures, showing that he's the one in command.

"Stark, just let him stay here alright? It's under S.T.A.T.I.O.N.'s command anyway." You asked Tony "Just this once. Please."

"I'm not going to let him stay here without any supervision." Tony said once again, trying to get Bucky away from the tower.

"Then we will. We'll be the one to supervise him." You said to Tony but he didn't said anything.

"Stark," Steve called him by his last name "I need you to cooperate with me." Steve said as he started to grow impatient toward Tony's behavior and so were you. You too also started to grow impatient toward Tony.

"No. He's not staying here." Tony said shortly to Steve. Looked like he totally disagree with the idea of Bucky staying there with the rest of the avengers.

"Just let him stay here or I'll probably have to put you in an isolation room without any modern technologies, Anthony." You tried to threaten Tony even though you're not sure whether or not it'll work on him. But you know he'll be pissed off.

"For gosh sake! Don't call me by that name!" He was pissed off. Totally. Ever since you were asked to handle the Avengers Initiative, you knew that Tony doesn't like being called as Anthony. It's because it was how his parents used to call him when they're scolding him... It sure brought back some memories to him... You felt kinda sorry to have to bring that name again.

"Sorry but I won't stop it until you let him stay here Anthony." You once again called him by his full given first name and once again you felt sorry for it.

"Fine. Just this once." He walked away from you three but then he turned back to face you for a moment and said "And don't you even try to separate me from technologies. You'd regret it. I ever went to a place without any technology but then I came back. I survived. I--"

"Stark," you cutted his sentence "I already know the story. Just keep that for later okay? I'll talk to you later if you want to. I'm still handling the Avengers for S.T.A.T.I.O.N. anyway. Call me if you need me." You told him as you, Steve & Buck walked to the elevator to go to Steve's room on the same floor with the other avengers room. You discussed it with him on the way and you both decided that it's the best for all of you with Bucky staying at Steve's room. Steve was moved to Avengers Tower by S.T.A.T.I.O.N. so they could contact him whenever they need to, right away.

The elevator doors closed and it went up. It was quiet until Steve decided to talk to his best friend "Do you remember Howard?" Bucky replied with a nod "That's his son, his name is Tony. They're pretty different. He is... He doesn't work very well with me. He's not that bad but... we just don't really know each other yet. I've known him for 2 years and we rarely meet each other. Kind of busy."

The elevator stopped and opened up, showing you a nice living room.