I don't know what to do...

I kinda haven't updated because I lost my inspiration. I love this story I do, but I feel like it's boring and moves too fast? I stayed away for a while and like all of my attention went to other things. I was going through Wattpad, and noticed there is a lack of khiphop stories, especially AOMG, who are my favs.

I spent the weekend thinking of what to do and I've decided I will continue the story but I will make it a 4 shot. It will be short and probably trashy but I want to create some more stories for the khiphop fandom. I was thinking of Simon D- he's my favorite after Jay Park- and some HiLite guys like Reddy- loved him even before SMTM- but I don't know. Leave some requests and I might do it!

Also y'all probably thought I wasn't gonna say this but #blacklivesmatter and the killings that have been happening really have showed America's true colors

Also y'all probably thought I wasn't gonna say this but #blacklivesmatter and the killings that have been happening really have showed America's true colors. It's a bunch of racist motherfuckers out there. I'm not gonna say anymore because I get emotional but if you even comment #alllivesmatter I will block you because I know that but that's not the focus right now.