Seoul-날짜

Lauren drunk some of her cold ass brisk as she stalked Dean's Instagram. She had to bribe her little sister to get it. She likes a couple photos from the week, then decides to stop because she doesn't want him to think she's stalking him. She goes and hops in the shower. She throws her grandmother's old sweater on with some booty shorts and goes and lays down. She gets a notification which causes her to temporarily go blind because of the flash.

Dean: Hope you didn't forget our date😉 I'll pick you up at 7 dress nice

Shit. Lauren forgot. She got up and ran to her closet like she seen a wild pikachu pass her while playing Pokémon go. She quickly threw something on that showed off her curves but wasn't too much.

She then proceeded to try on 70 different outfits before settling with this one

She quickly curled her hair and threw her makeup on. This was a new record for her, she really wanted to see him. They have been talking for at least 3 months and he never let her forget about the date. They haven't seen each other in 2 weeks because Dean had work to do. She was checking herself in the mirror one more time before her doorbell rang. She opened it, and there was Dean in all his hot glory.

(Ignore my boy on the side) He had flowers in his hands that had a beautiful blue hue, unlike any Lauren had seen

(Ignore my boy on the side) He had flowers in his hands that had a beautiful blue hue, unlike any Lauren had seen. Lauren took the flowers and smiled, they weren't real flowers but condom rappers that were shaped like them.

"You are nasty as hell" Lauren said.

"You know you like it love. That bouquet was handcrafted."

"Shut the fuck up. You did this? I guess you do have talent." Lauren retorted.

Dean pulled Lauren's arm and dragged her to the car. He opened the door and put her in, like a gentleman. He got in his side and didn't say anything the entire time. Lil Uzi Vert's Money Longer was playing.

"IT DO NOT MATTER, TURNED TO A SAVAGE, POCKETS GOT FATTER, SHE CALL ME DADDY" Lauren screamed. Dean smirked as he put the car in park and tangled their fingers together. They walked into a cute little Diner, called Fanxy. It was white and black and all the pictures inside were upside down. The whole evening was filled with laughter, hugs, jokes, and food. After Dean payed for the bill, he lead Lauren to a beach down the hill. Lauren took her shoes off and held Dean's hand as they walked to the water.

"Lauren, I had a really great time tonight. You truly are the best" Dean said as he chuckled.

Lauren blushed as she thanked him for the compliment. He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. Lauren thought he was going to throw her in the water, so she hit him with that stone cold. Dean screamed as his back hit the sand with an unexpected force. Lauren landed on top of him and blushed at the position they were in. Dean pulled Lauren close and said.......

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA CLIFHANGER I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE TODAY SO I CAN GET THIS DONE. Peace out