Seoul- 접지

Lauren grabbed her Louis Vutton luggage and dragged it behind her.
"Home sweet home.." Lauren thought as she moved towards the exit. Her grandmother had told Lauren back when she was in New York that she would wait with a sign in English.

As Lauren looked around she spotted a sign that read "Welcome home, Lauren!"
Lauren ran to her grandmother who welcomed her with warm arms. Sure she didn't talk to her grandmother very much, but she loved her with all of her heart.

"Jagiya, how have you been?" Lauren's grandmother asked.

"Very well halmeoni, you seem to be aging well."

Lauren and her grandmother got looks because, well it's hard to see a pale old woman say hello to her dark skinned granddaughter. Out of the corner of  Lauren's eye, she saw a pretty attractive guy staring at her. Sensing her grandaughter's disconnection, she looked in the direction Lauren looked in.

"What a handsome young man, go talk to him" Lauren's grandmother announced.

Lauren looked at her grandmother before she dropped her luggage and headed over to the coffee stand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'd like a large caramel frappe with extra whip cream please." Lauren told the person at the counter.

Lauren was planning on using that whip cream to woo Mr. Googly eyes over there. Lauren walked over to the side where she opened the app Instagram. She responded to a few DM's, looked at some tagged posts, and looked at the random foods on her explore page.

"One Large Caramel Frappé with extra whip cream Miss"

Lauren perked her head up at this and grabbed her drink. She paid for it and walked away from the counter. She scanned over the seats and picked the one closest to the attractive guy. She looked at her grandmother who gave her a secret thumbs up.

Lauren grabbed her drink, drinking some and purposely getting a little whipped cream in her top lip. She began to lick it off when she was interrupted by a chair screeching at her table. Mr. Googly Eyes had just sat next to her.

"Well hello Sun kissed beauty. I'm Dean, but you can call me daddy;)" Dean said

two can play at this game Lauren thought as she responded

"Hi daddy, My name is Lauren" Lauren adds a giggle to give it a more flirty feel.

Lauren feels a hand on her knee as Dean slips her a piece of paper

"Call me later sweet cheeks!" Dean calls out as he gets up.

Lauren is ready to suck the soul out of his dick.
~
Ooooo Lauren is gonna get some dick! Btw that's her in the media but enjoy this hood ass song bye

~Ooooo Lauren is gonna get some dick! Btw that's her in the media but enjoy this hood ass song bye