Magira's Flaming Fight

On a deserted island, with an active volcano
Elfman- Hahaha! I'm still a memory, and I still speak first! Loser!
Magira- Dang it! Oh well, at least I can speak for a lot of the chapter!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Fool! You must be first! If your not first, your just plain trash!
Magira- Hey! That's not very nice!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- I don't talk to trash.
Magira- Why you! Stop bothering my training while I'm here! My magic is fire, and we're right next to a volcano! Die!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Ha! Is this all you can do? I knew that you were trash. Come back once your stronger.
Magira- Die! How is it even possible to not die from that? It's literally pure lava!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Ha! Haven't you heard of Ki?!
Magira- What's a Ki?
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Ki! You imbecile. But because you have potential, I shall teach you. Tell me, what are you training for?
Magira- A tournament in 2 years.
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- I see. A tournament in 2 years? I shall train you until then. Now, we shall begin our lesson. Ki is the energy inside of you. Learning how to use it will amplify your power by at least 100 times. It can also be easily be described as physic powers.
Magira- Woah. That's a lot of times.
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- To use Ki, you must meditate for a total of 6 months with no rest. You can only eat once a week total. If you stop early, you must restart. Now go!
Magira- Ugh... Fine.
Six months of meditation later.
Magira- Yes! Finally! I feel... Just the same.
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Fool! Use an attack on the boulder right there!
Magira- Fine! Fireball! Woah! The rock totally blew up! Is this how Ki feels like?
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Fool! You haven't even mastered it yet! You must master how to infuse your attacks with Ki! That's was just the tip of your power! Train with that for even longer!
Another 6 months latar.
Magira- Agh! This is way to hard!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- That's because it'll take at least 5 years!
Magira- Eh? I only have a year left!
The author had no more ideas, so another 6 months later.
Magira- Fireball! Woah! I just Rekt that mountain! And I can use it without even getting tired!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- What?! It only took her a year? Not even Carrot did it that fast! And she's already mastered it! Eh, I guess your okay, with this.
Magira- Haha! My power is holy!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Now, after watching you for 1 and a half year, I have figured out what training would be best for you. Use your Ki and learn how to defend yourself from attacks. Now go!
Magira- Again?!
Six months later again
Magira- Finally! I can be bit by a monster and not get hurt! I am unstoppable! Hahahahahah! Nothing can stop me now!
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- What sort of monster have I created?! I am so proud of myself!
Magira- Ha! Now you can't call me trash anymore! Hey, tell me.... What's your name? I've been training with you for 2 years but haven't figured out yet somehow.
Super Buff Man With Blue Clothing And Cool Looking Armor And White Gloves And White Boots With Epic Spiky Hair- Because you are no longer trash, I shall tell you. My name is Vegeta. How go and burn all your enemies to ashes!
Magira- Yes sir! Wait, isn't it morning? Why's the sky dark?
___________________________
Did anyone find out who he was before        you were told? If yes, good job. And if you don't know, Vegeta is from Demon Kings War... Wait! I was wrong, he's from Dragon bal- Whoo! Any more and this would've become copyrighted!  See you next time, on Dragon Ball!
This Chapter has been copyrighted do to reasons. Good day to you.
JK.