Gotta Study For The Monster Mid-Terms

John- Hello Kira! What do you need now?
Kira- I just finished my first quest! And, what's your best 150 pants?
John- Here you go! It protects 10 points of damage per monster attack!
Kira- thanks! Here you go!
John- Hey... You gave me an extra hundred!
Kira- I know, I'm paying you back for what I owe, remember?
John- Sure, go ahead. Where are you headed off to later?
Kira- I'm of my way to the library to learn monster weaknesses.
John- Smart idea.. But don't forget, the library costs money.
Kira- Oh... How much is it?
John- 100 gold...
Kira- Umm..... Can I have my money back?
John- Of course!
Kira- Thank you.......
John- See you later!
Kira- Alright! Now I'm at the library!
Library Personz- Hello there! Are you here for a library session?
Kira- Yeah! Here's the 100 gold!
Library Personz- Alright! Now you may proceed into the library. Talk to Ms. Learney for help finding books!
Kira- Ok, thank you. Ms. Learney, where can I find books that helps me kill monsters?
Ms. Learney- It's right over there, at A1.
Kira- Thank you! Ok, let's see... Oh! This one seems good. The Guide To Killing Monsters For Noobs. This looks like it'll help a lot! Hmm... Here it is. Slimes are the weakest of all monsters and are the easiest to kill. It has the lowest attack, defense, and health of all other mature monsters. It's best killed in groups, because if somebody attacks it within a time span of a minute before other people, it takes triple the amount of damage. The slime is weak against spears, and axes, taking double the damage, and is strong against sword attacks. Well, that would've been useful to know... I wonder if u could borrow this book...
Ms. Learney- Yes you can, since you have a good record so far. Here, since it seems like you really want it, I'll let you buy it for free.
Kira- Really?! How much does it normally cost?
Ms. Learney- 250 gold.
Kira- Cool! I'll make sure to pay for it later in double! See you tomorrow!
Ms. Learney- Here, take this card and place it on your card. It's a library pass. You are allowed to enter the library for free whenever you want to. It only expires when I say it does. It's a gift for being such a good boy! Wait! I almost forgot to tell you! Since you own the book, you can place your card on it for a minute, and you can ask your card for information, and it'll tell you what you want!
Kira- Thanks! Ok, bye!
___________________________
Hi!!!!!!! This kid is pretty dumb.. He owes 2 debts now! At least 100,000 gold.... This kid.... Hey! Now he can kill stuff faster! Kill! Kill!! Kill!!! Also, if your reading this, and you enjoy it, then plz tell your friends, cuz I'm really desperate for attention and I like bragging.... Bragging is fun....