Payback Time!

Merchant- Buy one, get one free!
Merchant 2- Buy this rate equipment! Only 1000 gold!
Kira- Man, these guys are so poor! Where is he?
???- Kira! Over here!
Kira- What? John!
John- Welcome back! You like what you see?
Kira- Somewhat. But here. Pay 1,000,000. Yay! I finally did it!
John- What was that for?
Kira- Remember a few years ago? You gave me that a potion for my attack stat, when it was really low. I told you I would pay you back 10x the price!
John- Oh yeah... That was so long ago. You didn't really have to you know.
Kira- Yeah I did, but you were the one that gave me a start in my career.
John- I guess... Hey, would you like anything here?
Kira- Yeah, I'll take... 299 potions, 50 for each stat. Except for attack. Only 49.
John- What? Can you afford it?
Kira- Easily.
John- Well, it'll be... 29,900,000 gold.
Kira- K. Pay 299,000,00.
John- That's not even close to what I said.
Kira- It's alright, I'm pretty rich.
John- How much do you have?!
Kira- Well, just imagine the richest person you know. Multiply it by 500.
John- I see... Well, I heard you were in a tournament, right?
Kira- Yeah, I'm super cool.
John- Then you'll need this to help you in the tournament.
Kira- What is it?
John- It's known as a scouter. It's very rare, and classified as a legendary tool.
Kira- What's it do?
John- Well, it's used to see the power levels of other opponents. It shows you the stats of others, their skills, techniques, and even how they fight.
Kira- Awesome...
John- That's not all, it also displays a list of people near you that shows who can beat them, and what chance they have of beating them.
Kira- Woah! How much does it cost?
John- None. Just take it, as a gift for spending all that money here.
Kira- Thanks! I'll be sure to mention you when I win. See you some time later!
John- Goodbye!
___________________________
Hey, it's John! It's the dude that gave Kira a free potion, remember? And now, Kira has a scouter! I wonder if anyone's got a power level of 9000 or higher... And, I'm sorry for not posting last week. I got really sick, and couldn't do basic and daily needs, like Minecraft or Netflix. I'll see if I can make it up to you guys.