A Pet?!

Annie- Kira, your card is glowing!
Kira- What? What does that mean?
Annie- That means that you currently have a pet!
Kira- A pet?
Annie- A pet is a creature that will follow you around, and help you out.
Kira- Ooh! What's my pet?
Annie- You need to summon it, but I'll first teach you the basics of a pet.
Kira- Go on.
Annie- First, when you get a pet, your card glows.
Kira- Yes, I know.
Annie- The 3 ways you can get a pet, is by summoning a pet, buying a pet, or taming a pet, which is very difficult.
Kira- I understand.
Annie- Pets will always follow you around, and will obey most of your commands, depending on your bond.
Kira- Of course.
Elfman- Will you shut up! (Punch)
Kira- .......
Annie- Depending on the type of pet, you feed it different things. Plant type pets like sunlight, and water. Undead pets like bones and things like that, and there are many others.
Kira- I see.... Ow!
Annie- Now, to summon your pet, click on the word PET, on your card, and your pet will appear.
Kira- Ok.... (Click)
Dragon- Rawr!
Annie- What?! A dragon pet?! That's the rarest kind of pet there is!
Elfman- Kira. Isn't that the dragon from the dungeon we found?
Kira- Oh yeah! That's where it went!
Annie- Let's see what kind of dragon it is. Hmm... What?! It's a Morph Draco!
Kira- Morph Draco?
Annie- It's the rarest dragon type!
Kira- Why's it so rare?
Annie- These dragons are born to fight, and the other morph Draco dragons kill each other off! The are extremely powerful and valuable!
Kira- Why is that?
Annie- The Morph Draco has the ability to transform into any attribute, and any type of dragon!
Kira- So your telling me, that my dragon is able to become a water type, and switch to other types?
Annie- Yes!
Kira- Useful indeed.
Annie- Also, since it can change into different types of dragons, it could become a dragon that flies very quickly, or a dragon that is extremely powerful in strength!
Kira- Wow!
Annie- Now, go name your pet!
Kira- Hmm.. This is tough... The fans wouldn't like something weird, like megapooper360.
Megapooper360- Rawr.....
Kira- Guys wouldn't like things like Rainbow.
Rainbow- Rawr...
Kira- Girls wouldn't like names like killer, or demon destroyer...
Killer- Rawr...
Kira- The author must be having a really hard time thinking... I got it! The perfect dragon name! Kaiser! I'm sure the author would be so proud of me, thinking of such a wonderful name by myself.
Annie- Now, look at Kaiser, and say the words, I name you Kaiser.
Kira- I name you Kaiser.
Kaiser- Rawr!!
Kira- He likes the name! Hey, what does he like to eat?
Annie- He eats anything that's meat, but his favorite foods to eat are monsters.
Kira- Perfect, I'll be getting money and Exp, and feed Kaiser at the same time!
Annie- The way this works, is you and Kaiser gets the Exp, but it's split between you, but you'll still get all the gold.
Kira- I have 1 more question. How do I check Kaisers stats?
Annie- On your card, if you click on Kaiser, then you can view his stats. He doesn't get to upgrade skills like a person, but he learns the skills while leveling up. Be careful though, because he might end up getting injured, but if he ends up dying, he gets sent back into your card and needs to rest for a long time.
Kira- Good! I thought he'd die permanently!
Annie- If he ends up getting in trouble, you are able to call him back into your card.
Kira- That's great, but what stops abusers from always using their pet as a sacrifice whenever they want?
Annie- A pet is able to leave and not become your pet anymore if it doesn't like you.
Kira- Okay, guys, tomorrow, let's go to the questing area and pick out a quest that would be really good for Kaiser.
Elfman- Alright!
Natura- Hey, why is this my only line for the chapter?
Magira- Hey! I want more speech time! Protest! More speech ti-.
___________________________
It's a dragon! FYI, Kira did no work naming Kaiser. I did all the work! He's just a poser! He took all the credit! Protest! Protest! Prote-