Even More Copyrighted Words!

Magira- Ha! Thanks to the author gods, I'm able to speak first!
Kira- Yeah... Apparently, if you ask, the author will let you speak first.
Elfman- Who knew?
Natura- I feel like we should have a competition next chapter to decide who gets to speak first the next few chapters.
Author- Your wish, has been granted...
Kira- Hey, isn't that the quote that Shenron says each time he grants a wish?
Author- Um.... No! Do not speak another word!
Kira- You don't control me, you know.
Author- But I do! Kira, I, am your father!
Kira- Hey, that's from starwars!
Author- I have changed my mind! The challenge for who gets to speak starts now!
Kira- Stop getting off topic!
Author- The first challenge, is how high you can jump.
Magira- Hey! Kaiser has wings! And can transform!
Author- Then that will not be allowed.
Elfman- Jump!
Author- The winner of the first round is Elfman! For round 2, is how much money you have!
Magira- I've been keeping track! The person with the most money is... Kira!
Author- Hey! That's my job! Round 3 is how cool you are! And I have decided... The winner is Kira!
Natura- Hey, what decides how cool he is?
Kira- We all know it's me of course!
Author- Hahaha... I decide of course! So now, after 100 gruesome words to type, the winner to speak first for the next few chapters are.... Kira!
Kira- Yeah! I get to speak first for once!
Author- But because of what he did at the beginning of the chapter, Elfman wins by default!
Elfman- Yeah!
___________________________
What a useless chapter... I have no idea why I even did this........