HBTC?

Kira- Okay, I've got a month left, with nothing to train on. That's weird. There's nothing to do other than talking to myself!
Some Guy I'm To Lazy To Describe- Nah! There's always time to train! In fact! There's never enough time to not train! The more you train your body, physically and mentally, the greater you can be! With power, you can do anything you've ever dreamed of! Like eating, sleeping, fighting, and training!
Kira- But I can always do that. It's really not that hard...
To Lazy To Copy And Paste- But with training, you can do it even better! Training also lets you fight stronger opponents! Man, do I love a good fight that threatens all my family and the whole world itself... Good times.
Kira- (Tiptoes Away)
Guy With Cool Spiky Hair- Hey, don't go!
Kira- What?! How'd you know I was walking away? You were looking away distracted by a butterfly!
Guy With Cool Spiky Hair Wearing An Orange Shirt- It's all possible with the power of training! I don't need to hear or see you to know what you're doing. I can sense you!
Kira- Teach me master!
Guy With Cool Spiky Hair Wearing An Orange Shirt With Blue Boots- I don't feel like it.
Kira- I'll give you a bowl of rice.
Guy With Cool Spiky Hair Wearing An Orange Shirt With Blue Boots Wearing Orange Pants- Deal! Teaching how to sense others is too complicated, so I'll just tell you what to do. Follow me! By the way, it takes years to do this, but that's exactly why you should follow!
Kira- Hmm... Following some guy into a strange temple a thousand miles into the air... Sure!
Guy With Cool Spiky Hair Wearing An Orange Shirt With Blue Boots Wearing Orange Pants With An Asian Looking Symbol On His Shirt- I know this may be crazy, but we'll have to walk up 2 million steps! No... 2.5 million!
Kira- I see how this is... So are you telling me I have to walk up several million steps, and learn a technique which a takes years in just a month?

Several million steps and millions of verses for the bottle on the wall later...

Kira- Seven bottle of milk on the wall , sev- We're here! Ha! Finally! Am it only took a week of nonstop walking! Without break! Or eating! Was it really worth it?
Guy With Cool Spiky Hair Wearing An Orange Shirt With Blue Boots Wearing Orange Pants With An Asian Looking Symbol On His Shirt Who Talks In A Really Childish Voice- Don't worry! You have 21 years of training!
Kira- Years? We only have days!
Guy With Cool Spiky Hair Wearing An Orange Shirt With Blue Boots Wearing Orange Pants With An Asian Looking Symbol On His Shirt Who Talks In A Really Childish Voice With An Extremely Low Level Of Intelligence- Now that's where you are wrong! And what's with the description of me? I can read your mind you know! Just call me Carrot! Back to the topic, up here is something known as the HBTC, a special training system. Let's go in!
Kira- What kind of name is Carrot... And what's he mean by special...
Carrot- Well, now that we are here, I'll explain it all to you. Walking through the door led to a different dimension, with a different concept of time. Here, you are also able to materialize any item you can imagine. A year in here, is only a day in the real world. Now, to train your sensory skills, try to dodge energy blasts, by this machine I just made up. I call it the Energy Blast Dispenser Thingy! Now just do this as long as you can, while continuously doing something else, like training your magic, skills, and increasing the speed of the blasts! Blindfolded! Using earplugs! See you in 21 years!
Kira- Wait! Hey, where'd Carrot go? I have to do all this for 21 years? Ugh...

Who cares for the training process!

Carrot- I'm back! How did your training go?
Kira- ...
Carrot- Oh yeah, forgot you can't hear. Or see.
Kira- But I can now sense! Ha! Now that 21 years have passed, let's go to the tourney! But wait, how am I going to explain my sudden aging?
Carrot- That's exactly what I've been doing! In my hands, are legendary items. If all seven are collected, you can summon a powerful dragon which grants your every wish! Including aging back 21 years!
Kira- Perfect! Now how do I summon it?
Carrot- All you have to do is to ask for the dragon to grant your wish, and he'll appear!
Kira- Is that it? Hey, dragon, can you grant my wish please? Hey, is it normal for these to glow? Yes? Ok... Woah! The sky's all dark! But isn't it morning? Oh well, who cares for specifics! Hey dragon, I wish to be 21 years younger!
Dragon- Your wish has been granted...
Kira- Wait, it's real? I thought it was just a prank! Woah! Now I can go fighting a bunch of noobs!
___________________________
Hey, sorry for taking a super duper long time, i was very busy, and had other things to do, next chapter, the gangs reunion!