Black Veil Brides

1.American rock band from Hollywood, California. But form in Cincinnati Ohio, then Los Angeles, California.

2. Formed in 2006.

3.Current lineup includes Andy Biersack   (lead vocals), Ashley Purdy (bass, backing vocals),Jake Pitts  (lead guitar),Jinxx  (rhythm guitar, violin) and Christian "CC" Coma (drums).

4. Known for the use of black makeup,body paint, tight black/studded clothing and long hair. Inspired by Kiss, Motley Crue stage appearance and other 80's glam acts.

5.Past members include Johnny Herold – lead guitar (2006), Kevin Harris – keyboards (2006–2007), Nate Shipp – guitar, backing vocals (2006-2008), Phil Cenedella – bass guitar, backing vocals (2006), Chris Riesenberg – drums, percussion (2006), Robert Thomas – bass guitar (2006–2008), Mike Stamper – drums, percussion (2006–2009), Chris Hollywood– guitar, backing vocals (2008–2009), Sandra Alvarenga – drums, percussion (2009–2010), and Pan The Gypsy – guitar (2009–2010). 

6. Andy formed a new band with the current name,Black Veil Brides, in 2009.

7.  Albums include We Stitch These Wounds (2010), Set the World on Fire (2011), Wretched and Divine:The Story of the Wild Ones, and Black Veil Brides.

8. Influences of the band include Pantera, Kiss, Metallica,Avenged Sevenfold, Motley Crue, AFI,Poison and Rob Zombie.

9.  "  We carry a message of believing in yourself and letting no one tell you otherwise. We stand up for the underdog and the disenfranchised. Anything strange, odd, or unique... we embrace that. So basically standing up for yourself; have fun and live your life how you choose. You only have one life, make the most of it." - Ashley Purdy on the lyric meaning.

10. Black Veil Brides is a Roman Catholic term used for when a woman marries into the church and gives up all the pleasures of life to devote her life to God. She is then deemed a Black Veil Bride. Sorta similar to a rock band where you have to give up many things in pursuit of what you're passionate about or believe in. It also has the dichotomy of the positive and negative. The happiest time in one's life, could be getting married. And the opposite of that in one's life would be at a funeral of a loved one. It all tends to fit really well for a dark and heavy rock band. Where the name came from. 

A/n sorry for not updating nobody seems interested in this.