Vic Fuentes

1. Birth name -Victor Vincent Fuentes.

2.From San Diego, California.

3.Used to self- harm but stop because Mike looked up him.

 4. Lead vocalist/guitarist of Pierce the veil.

5. Born on February 10,1983.

6.Has a nose ring but no tattoos.

7. He hates first person shooter games

8.His mom name is Vivan K. Fuentes and his fathers name is Victor Gamboa Fuentes (Former Jazz musician).He has a younger brother Mike, ( who plays drums in the band), two  half-brothers and 1 half- sister. Nick Martin is his cousin (Guitarist for Sleeping With Sirens).

9. Started playing Guitar at the age of seven.Also he attend Clairemont and Mission Bay high school with Mike. Also attended San Diego State University.

10.In a relationship with model Danielle Perry.

11. Well known for his high vocal range and is more feminine person of the group.

12. Kellic is a popular ship between Vic and Kellin of sleeping with sirens.

13. Came up the name "Pierce the veil"  in Sociology class in college. Which means go directly to the source of the problem and completely cut it out.

14.  "'Bulls in the Bronx' has a crazy story to it. It's a sad story, but it inspired the song. It's about this girl who is 16, and her friends wrote to me and said she recently committed suicide, along with a link to her Tumblr page. It was one of the most haunting things I've ever seen. It's so sad because she was such a sweet-looking girl too. There were things on there where she would say how she thought she was worthless, ugly, and all this crazy stuff. That whole thing really stuck with me for a while, and I wrote this song about her."- Vic Fuentes in an interview with Mind Equals Blown.

15. Got nominated for the "Best Vocalist" award at the APMAS awards in 2014 and 2015.