Alone?

Previously
I was hooked up to a IV monitor and a tube of blood. I was shocked when I saw the appearance of the person in front of me. "How long... Have I been here?" I questioned. "Three years..."

(Bill's P.O.V.)
I laid there in shock, if I had a mouth it would be agape, as I stared up at my doppelgänger. "THREE YEARS?!?" I roared, receiving a terrified shriek from Will. (Haft of you knew it was Will lol) "Y-yes. Now please lay down, so my blood can heal you." Will suggested. I sighed and calmly rested my 'head' back down. "Ugh, poor Pinetree... Do you know how the kid's been taking it?" I
asked/whispered. "He's had it pretty ruff... His sister too." He answered, and placed a hand on my arm.
There was a moment of silence, as I thought about my Pinetree.
"I do had some good news though... My m-master thought of would be great idea if I got a human body, s-so while I was on the hunt for mine, I got you one t-too...!" Will exclaimed, breaking the peaceful quiet. Although it was pretty good knews. "Thanks Will... For everything, I guess." I thanked, snuggling deeper into the uncomfortable sheets. He smiled and let go of my arm. Will started towards the door, which I assumed was the exit. "Best get comfy, you'll be here for awhile." Will stated. "Where are you going?" I questioned. "I have to take care of Tyrone- I mean, m-master, before he flips!" He said and exited my room.
Heh, alone again... I wish I had enough magic to watch my Pinetree...

(Mabel's P.O.V.)
⚠️Warning; Sensitive Content. (Sorry if this triggers any readers...) Read at your own risk...⚠️

I was doing it again. I didn't want to, but I felt like I had to. It seemed to keep me sane...
Nobody knew I did it. Not Stan, not Ford, not even Candy nor Grenda knew...
I felt like it released the stress. It helped me think of anything other than loosing Dipper or my sick Grunkle.
The blade shone off the bathroom light, as I brought it down to my skin. Scarlet blood oozed out from under the blade, as I glided it across my wrist.
Silent tears feel from my eyes, as I continued the swiping motion. Over time, I've learned how to control my tears.
Who would believe that an innocent girl like me, could be caught doing something like this. That thought destroyed me, causing me to unconsciously push harder, on the sharp object.
I heard Ford's footsteps start to near the door. I quickly hid the blade in the drawer, under the sink and pulled my sleeve down over my arms again.
It hurt to cut, but emotions seemed to hurt more.

⚠️⬇️It's safe to read now. Gory part is over⬇️⚠️

"Mabel? Are you in there?" Ford called through the locked door. "Yeah..." I answered shakily, but still understandable. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk or something... Just to think." He questioned. "S-sure. I'll be out in a minute. Will Stan be ok on his own?" I asked. "Yes, he's napping. I'll be waiting at the front door." He stated. I heard his footsteps wander away from the bathroom.
I quickly cleaned the 'messy' floor and unlocked the door, making sure to wipe my tear stains away, before exiting. I went down the hall and just as he promised, Ford stood there, waiting for me. "Ready to go?" He asked, pulling on his own field boots. Even with age, he kept his weird style. "Yeah. Let go." I smiled and put on my flats, before following Ford, out into the forest.