A Pained Laugh

Ayyyyyyyyy 1k! Thanks ya'll! I'm also 6 followers away from 200! In celebration, Here's your chapter!

Previously
(Ford's P.O.V.)
If who I thought was back, was back, then we would have a whole new situation on our hands... But that should be impossible!! I killed him!!! There was no way for him to come back... Right...?
My blood started to pump faster causing my body to heat up, yet I still felt cold chills run across my whole being...

(Bill's P.O.V.)

I had been tracking a small, magical essence that was quite similar to mine. Dipper... I knew exactly where to find him.
I was sprinting fast, feet slapping the ground, as the sky above roared, threatening to rain. I was only about a mile away and was beginning to get desperate. Although, something did feel... Wrong... There was another, much stronger magic wielder in the area. Not stronger than me but definitely more powerful than Pinetree... This only caused me to bolt faster.
Giddy, sadness and excitement coursed through my whole artificial human being.
A old and worn down building started to form in the distance. I'm so close! I pumped my noodle legs, almost reaching out to the structure, in hopes it would come closer. I pretty much burst through the doors, ignoring the scared yelp from the lady at the counter and powering up the nearby staircase. I reached the floor I could sense Pinetree on and frantically glanced at all the doors, till I came across an interesting one. I stopped in my tracks, looking at the various notes hanging onto the door. They all where warnings saying to 'keep out' and 'don't disturb.' I placed my shaky, gloved hand onto the cold metal of the handle, twisting it gently, almost scared to enter... Why should I be scared? Well, how would Dipper react to me just suddenly appearing? Plus, for all I know, he probably set up some elaborate traps to keep people out.
I sighed, opening the door fully so could see the whole view. Then, I was only able to take one step in, before freezing and tensing up. I was shocked  at what I saw...
"Well, look who decided to join the party!" Chuckled none other than... Tyrone...
He was using his magic to propel a passed out Dipper in the air. The room and everything in it was destroyed, along with the walls and parts of the floor.
"Put Pinetree down!" I growled, taking a threatening step forward. "Y'know I don't think I will. You see, I went searching all over Gravity Falls for this morsel. He had been running around the forest, exactly where you had popped out." Tyrone stated, twirling his finger and causing Dipper to spin in circles. "It really is quite cute how you two would do ANYTHING for each other... But you see Bill, I just can't have that. Since you have made your decision, not dominating this realm, I suppose I shall have to do it." He snickered, closing his eyes and smirking widely. "GO BACK TO YOUR UNIVERSE TYRONE!! IT ISN'T YOUR CHOICE TO DESTROY THIS ONE!" I protested, as I felt anger boil within me. "Oh? But it's YOUR choice if it survives or not? Hah! You are simply one feeble demon! And in that form you can't do nothing against me, especially when I'm with Mabel! Give up now Bill and MAYBE I'll show some mercy..." Tyrone huffed. I began to charge at him with full speed. I jumped at tyrone, only for him to move during the last second. He began to cackle loudly, as I smashed onto the ground, hearing a loud, sickening snap from my arm. "Hahah! Seems you have chosen! You and everyone in this world will perished and me and my sister shall rule! Tata Bill!" Tyrone said, snapping his fingers and disappearing, along with my Pinetree. His chuckles echoed throughout the room, even after he had gone.
I propped myself up against an unstoppable wall, grasping onto my newly broken shoulder blade. I began to let out a pained laugh, as tears streamed down my face. Although I wasn't crying over my arm... I was crying over losing Dipper and dooming this Universe...