Bill's Home

Previously
(Bill's P.O.V.)
"S-sounds good! As soon as we know your perfectly healthy..." He stated, rubbing his neck. "And how do you propose we test that?" I asked, smirking devilishly. "We b-battle?" Will stuttered, knowing that's exactly what I wanted to do. "Then let's begin, shall we?"

(Bill's P.O.V.)

Will had brought me to a training room, that was within the Gleeful's mansion. I was in a fighting stance that meatsacks usually use, while Mabel Gleeful stood before me.
"S-since I don't have any magic, Mistress Mabel will be taking my position." Will explained, as he stood a safe distance away from where the fight would commence. "Aw, your no fun Will." I teased, chuckling slightly. Mabel rolled her eyes and kept an unamused face, as she approached me. "Let's just get this over with. I have better places to be." She sighed, grasping her amulet. "Don't worry, this should be over quickly." I snickered.

(Stanford's P.O.V.)

I've lost everything... My brother, Dipper and now... Mabel... EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART! And it's all that demon's fault...
There is no lead to where Dipper has gone or if he's even still in Gravity Falls but why would he leave? Cops are useless and Mabel is in no mystery condition right now. I've tried showing her, her scrapbook and talking about adventures we've went on, but she remembers nothing... Not even little, old Waddles could fix her memory...
What am I going to do?! I have nothing!
It's scary how quickly thinks can go from terrible to devastating...

(Bill's P.O.V.)

"HAHA! I WIN!" I cackled.
I knew Mabel G. was going easy on me but whatever gets me closer to Pinetree...
"Yes, yes. I suppose you 'win...' I'll go get Tyrone so we can finally get rid of you." Mabel said, rolling her eyes once again. I smiled widely. I can finally leave! "Well I guess this is farewell for now Bill." Will sighed. "Don't worry I'll probably be back!" I snickered and playfully punched him. "Yeah yeah. There's Master Tyrone. See ya later." Will chuckled skittishly and pointed towards his two masters. I floated away from the blue demon and straight towards the Gleeful twins. They glared at me with frowns spread across there faces. "Come on Demon. We have universes to conquer and wars to plan." Tyrone spat. "Gee, you two have no emotion. Can't wait to get back to my universe." I stated, crossing my arms. "What's so great about your world? Why do you wish to go back so bad?" Mabel questioned. "My world is falling apart without me there. Pinetree needs me." I replied, pulling downward on my top hat. "Why do you wish to save a world, that you are later going to destroy?!" Tyrone grumbled, as he knit his eyebrows, in confusion. "What if I don't wish to destroy it anymore?!?" I yelled, then quickly coved my mouth, realizing what I had just blurted out. Did I really have no desire to demolish my dimension anymore? Is it cause I pity them? Or... Love them...? "If you don't take over Bill, someone else will." Tyrone said, being to raise his voice, yet still kept a straight face. "What are you implying Ty??" I growled, balling my fists. "Don't call me Ty!" He screamed, but quickly regained his composure. "Let's just open the portal and send you back." Tyrone huffed, pinching the bridge of his nose. I nodded but still clenched my teeth and fists.
Mabel G. and Tyrone lifted thier right hands, using their left to grasp their amulets. I took a deep breath, before lifting my own hand. A little bit of magic shot from each of us, making me slightly weaker and fatigued. Our magic spiralled around each other, forming a blue vortex. "I'll be watching you Gleeful's!" I chuckled, as I saluted and flopped backwards into the portal. "This means war, Bill! If you don't take over your dimension, we'll do it for you!" Tyrone yelled, as the vortex closed behind me and I fell onto the ground. The wind was knocked out of me but I was quick to recover. "What are those evil twins up to..." I hissed, staring at where the portal had once been. "Whatever. For now, I have a Pinetree to visit and a family to fix! Heh... Looks like I'm the one who saves the day this time..." I snickered, playing with my tie.
I began to walk out of the forest, I had popped into by the vortex. I didn't have enough magic to teleport and I was to weak to float, so I guess I'm on foot for now...
"You better be ready Gravity Falls! Bill's home..."