Broken Without Bill

Previously
(Mabel's P.O.V.)
My legs burned and my mind screamed at me, telling me to stop. Then, I ran into a low branch. Tiredness from the crying, running and stress caught up with me, causing darkness to surrounded my vision. I blacked out, since there was nothing left to stay awake for...

(Bill's P.O.V.)

It's been a few weeks. I was getting better much faster than me and Will expected. I could float around and use simple magic but I had to be hooked up to Will's blood, at all times.
Currently, I was sitting on a large windowsill, looking down at the reversed town. I had traveled to here many times before and met all its people but unfortunately since its not MY dimension, I'm not allowed to do anything to it.
"Hey Bill?" I heard Will say, behind me.  "Mm hmm?" I hummed, as a response. "I want to show you something... " He stated. I floated over to him, to see what it was. He took my hand and lifted it up, so a tiny blue flame would spark.
Will didn't have any magic but he was still a demon and knew how it worked.
"I think you might have enough magic to watch your Dipper and Mabel but don't push yourself. Also, I got our body's." Will said, just before floating out the door.
So I can see Pinetree!? I quickly held out my palm flat, creating a little orb of blue fire. I looked into it and saw a man, that looked broken... Inside and out... "Dipper?" I whispered.
He was sitting in a wooden chair, that looked pretty uncomfortable and had paper scattered everywhere. He wasn't in the shack but in a cluttered apartment, that he probably could barely afford. He looked tired, depressed and completely miserable.
Taking a closer glance around, I noticed that all the papers where about... Me? Pinetree has been trying to get me back, all these years...? And where's Mabel? I thought those two relied on each other.
I tapped my orb a few times, so I could take a look at the Mystery Shack. I looked around wearily, finding the Ford in the kitchen crying. Something was definitely wrong here.
I searched upstairs and found Mabel passed out on her bed, with bandages around her head. She must of hit it pretty hard...
I went through the whole shack but didn't find Stanley anywhere... Had he finally kicked the bucket? Wow, the things that can happen in three years...
I closed my hand extinguishing the blue orb, I once held.
"Thats pretty terrible. They really need you, Bill..." Will said, startling me. How long has he been hovering there?
"When can I do back." I questioned, in a serious tone. "In a few days... But until then-" He floated out the door and returned, dragging a corpse. "Here. You should be strong enough to posses it." "Thanks Will. I'll have to repay you somehow." I mumbled, sitting back down on the window. He nodded and left without another word.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

Through further investigation, I've learned that, if Bill did in fact end up in another dimension, it would take the magic of three powerful beings, to open a portal to here, because of his weak state.
I still possessed some magic but it would be no help if I didn't know exactly which dimension Bill was in. I was pretty much useless...
I tossed papers everywhere, standing up from my desk. Why do I even still try...?