Chapter 1

Hello (the author speaking ) this is one of the two books I am writing at the moment it isn't that great but I hope you enjoy it. Anyhoot here is the first chapter...
Byyyyye!
..................................................

I swing higher and the swing let out a squeal of protest. The park is my place to de-stress. My place to calm down. My place to relax .(I'm sure you get the point now.) When I am here I feel like a child. I had no problems back then. My memories of Mum- before she- changed.

My mum held the phone in one hand and wiped the ice cream off my nose with the other. I could tell that she was on the phone to Dad from the way she was smiling.
"Daddy needs to stay a bit longer at work sweetie. What would you like to do?"
I clapped my hands together while my eyes were lighting up with excitement. " Woundybout!" My Mum laughed scooping me up into a hug. She dropped me onto the roundabout and began spinning it around. I sat holding the bars and snorting with laugher.

I even have the memory of Dad. Tears pirck at my eyes. I will not cry. I was only 5 then. I barely had any memories of him. I haven't seen him in 10 years. I don't think I will ever see him again Mum will never forgive him for what he did. He left us for her.

I raced ahead of my parents trying not to step on the daisies. I ended up running in my tiptoes which was hard. I fell into the grass and my parents came and sat next to me. My Dad picked a daisy and tucked it behind my Mum's ear. She laughed and began threading daisys together making a daisy chain. I copied her and after about an hour I had made lots of things from the flowers around. "Mummy, Daddy, you're getting married!"
I remember that day. I pretended to get them married. I gave them daisy rings and daisy crowns. Then I through daisy confetti over them.
If only I knew he was going to leave my Mum the week later.