Chapter 8

Authors note:
So I'm at my new house now catless and sad and tired no internet so this may be a bad chapter. I apologise for the shortness but this chapter is quite detailed and yeah just read it I'll stop talking now.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 💖♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My mum's voice boomed through the walls louder and this time she sounded angrier. Down the stairs I ran stubbing my toe on the way because of the rush I was in. Tears formed in my eyes clouding my vision.
I began to reach under the sink into a cupboard where her secret stash is stored. My hand searched for a certain bottle. My fingers clasped the green bottle it felt like death in a bottle. Evil that is stored in a bottle and waiting to steep out. Shaking it I grimaced at the swosshy noise it made. I opened it placing my nose on the rim smelling the foul liquid. My nose wrinkled in disgust and I ran up the stairs a small drip escaped the top of the bottle. I pushed the door to my mum's room open with the tip of my foot. Then silently stepped into the room my arm outstretched in frount of me the bottle in my mum's reach. My mum pulled the bottle. I fixed my eyes the small drip still leaking down the side of the glass bottle whilst avoiding my zombie-like mother's eyes. She gulped the drink desperately and within minutes it was empty. I looked at her biting my nails hoping she couldn't notice the worry on my face. Her face was worn her hair hung puffy and knotted up to her shoulders which were tense and close to her chest. She hugged the empty bottle tightly taking deep and tagged breaths. I edged around the bed cautiously looking at the figure sprawled on the bed freezing as it rolled over into the side. Quietly I slipped out of the room the door closing behind me.
I heard a buzz escape from my phone and I glanced down in time to see the screen light up. When I was in my room I propped the door open with a pile of books. Bouncing into my bed my phone flew towards my charger. I pulled my hair into a loose bun on my head some loose strands framing my face. Then I checked my messages instantly noticing one from Mason.
Night princess.
I laughted reading the message again a pointless message that was so sweet. Not even Kenzie or Damion text to say that. I noticed how he could make me blush even when we weren't even close. I looked outside at the cloudy sky a few stars sprinkled across the sky. I held the phone to my face and texted. My fingers lingered above the keyboard wondering if it sounded okay. Finally I sent the message and a smile settled on my face.
Goodnight Prince Charming.
For a few seconds I stared at the bright screen demanding a reply. My eyes dropping I put the phone onto the floor plugged in the charger and clutched a pillow to my head falling asleep.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I think you guessed this is another authors more but anyway if you are reading still wowa!
Ohkay that chapter is pretty bad i know I'm sorry you probally realised by now. Just let me know if you have any improvements and vote and comment I'll try and read them all when I get interest (I AM INTERESTED IN THE COMMENTS AUTOCORRECT!) *internet
Comment and for all the readers I FRIGGING LOVE YOU PEOPLES!!!!!!!
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇BYE!