Chapter 6

The bell rang signalling the end of torture or 'school'.
I was finally free and a small warm hand grabbed mine. Kenzie dragged me out of the classroom feeling my pain. Damion lead the way sulkily. We got homework in nearly all the lessons. A hand was on Damions chest. We all glanced at the person though we could notice her nails so perfect it was obvious.  Natalie. He grimaced at her touch. She looked at him in a way that she looked at all guys. She owned them all. She placed a hand on his cheek and kissed her hand. She was trying to tempt him.
"Hey Damion babe." She purred a sickly sweet voice.
Coldly he pushed her away. "Right, Natalie. I DO NOT like you. DO NOT call me babe and DO NOT touch me.  Now move outta my way please. MUCH appreciation." He pushed past her. We were being stared at from all directions. Damion seems to be the only guy who sees Natalie for the person she really is. Avoiding eyes of the people staring at us we walked to the end of the history corridor. Suddenly Natalie turned back to us. She adressed me this time. "YOU stay away from the new hottie he's not into YOU." Her voice was dangerously quiet. The way she impathised the word YOU made me feel bad.
I walked towards the other side of the corridoor knowing the whispers were about me. I pulled the doors open aware of the sneering laughter behind me. I walked down the stairs towards my locker. I got the combination wrong twice. I banged my head in frustration. Finally managing to open it I put my head inside. I knew that Kenzie and Damion were probally upstairs yelling at Natalie trying to defend me. I pulled my head up and hands covered my eyes. Tanned hands. I felt kisses up my neck. I pushed my shoulder up in reaction. I felt the hands move away from my eyes and down the side of my face and he pulled my chin towards him. Mason. He kissed under my ear which sent my body into rush that made me pull him closer. He kissed underneath my bottom lip. I closed my eyes wishing I could stop it. Wishing I could stop my mind from doubting myself. He doesn't care about you Natalie is right don't get close to him. Too late I was close to him I was letting him kiss me. He began to kiss my lips. His lips tested so sweet like popcorn yet bitter like apples. He pulled away staring at me his eyes such a beautiful combination of brown and green. He caught me smiling up at him. "What?"
He looked at me grinning slyly. "You're eyes remind me of mint chocolate chip ice cream." I said
He pulled me back into him chuckling mysteriously. He started kissing me again. I stood on my tiptoes kissing him when I felt Kenzie slap me across the back of my head. I leant back and glared at Kenzie who nodded towards the door. I pulled a few books out of my bag and shoved them into my locker and slammed the door shut. We began to walk home. Kenzie rambled on about a child who passed out in sex education. But the thing I thought about was the way Mason kept brushing his hand against mine as though he wasn't sure whether to take my hand or not.
........................💟..............................
But my taste in music is your face. TØP. TEAR IN MY HEART!!!
Yasss finally another chapter! Hope you liked it.
😉😜😉