Chapter 11

Mason's pov:
Me and Evylinn stared at each other for a moment ignoring the voices in the park as the people yelled at each other in all directions. For a while we were in the same distant world miles away from this real one. My heart was pounding in my chest loudly and our faces moved closer together. Evylinn's soft lips were almost on mine. Then a smile flushed on her face. "You want me to kiss you?" She said with a grin a finger massaging my chin. I moaned placing my hand in the nape of her neck then moving my hands into her hair. She pulled away teasing me and I let her move away. My heartbeat was echoing in my chest with our close proximity. I scanned the park to look for the gate and saw it at the other side lazily I looked for a easier way out. I then ran to the fence leaving Evy to follow which she did coming slowly running behind me. I hitched my legs over the fence and watched as Evy stood staring down at me. "Come on then Princess." I cooed to her. She looked at me clearly unsettled and shook her head refusing to climb over and join me. Laughing I put my hands on her hips and lifted her over the fence. "Thanks!"  She said. Flexing my arms I shrugged as if it meant nothing. A cute little blush formed on her face. Amused I slipped my hand into her's our fingers interlocked. I kissed her on the wrist her warmth radiating through my body.
My phone started to ring and I pulled away from Evy for a moment. "What Mum?" I snapped not happy at her timing. She seemed distant and I could hear my Dad in the background who seemed to be speaking to someone else.
"Where are you? You need to come home now I have something to discuss with you." She said quickly.
"Whatever, I'll be there soon okay?" I groaned into my phone. I hung up on her uninterested in the rest of whatever she was going to say. I turned to Evylinn who stood cradling her arms and nibbling her lip in a nervous way.
"Race you home!" I heard her shout enthusiastically.  Before I explained the situation she was off like a rocket. I watched her run her hair fanning out wildly behind her and I chased after her. When we reached near my house I slowed down, because I was nearly in frount of her I let her run further in frount of me. Then huffing I begged her to slow down. Taking slow breaths I approached her she tucked her fingers behind my ears then put her hand on my neck letting them slide across my neck.  When her fingers joined she pulled me close to hug me. "Bye, bye." She mumbled into my cheek sweetly her breath dancing along my shoulders. My arms locked behind her back securing her to me she swayed back letting go of me deliberately so that my grip on her would tighten. When she was steady I let go of her taking in her shocked face realising she was expecting me to kiss her I sniffiled a snigger and tapped the tip of her nose. I walked towards my house turning back to her as she said "See you later, Mason."
"Better late than never, I guess." I resorted with a wink.
"Always early!" She corrected with a roll of her eyes. I watched as she walked away blending into the distance. When she was out of sight I opened the door to reveal a chaotic scene of new baggages and my mum wearing a very stressed face. Dad stood leaning on the wall behind her and I pushed my way past the bags and boxes and hustle. "Are we moving away?" I whined my voice louder than usual.
"No. But I'm moving in." My eyes widened at the sight of the figure in the living room.
"WHAT?"  I said in a voice that was anything but calm.
"Suprise!" My mum tried in a cheerful voice. But I just glared at my sister who gave me the same killer stare back.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Why is Mason giving his sister that look any guesses?
What do you think?
Started my new school today and it didn't seem to go that well😂😂😂
Any questions I will attempt an answer😂...
I know this is a short one but I want to end it like that.
VOTE AND COMMENT AND ILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN PIZZA AND SPAG BOL !