You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic

When I woke up in the morning, cover still over my tattoo, I found a note.

Gonna be with some other guys. Be good lil sis X ~ The rest of Leaving Me To Die

I sighed. I guess they weren't gonna see my tattoo. I texted Austin.

"Hey :) You guys coming over today?"

"No :( Management or whatever want us to work on some new stuff for a CD."

"Sucks to suck ;p Guess you won't see my tattoo :))))))"

"Fuck you"

"You would"

"Ha ha"

I decided to shower, peeling the cover off of my arm. I stared in the mirror at it. I was astonished by it.

Here's what it was; A rose vine, starting from under my armpit, black and grey, curling all the way down my arm, wrapping around it. Thorns stuck out, also in black and grey, all over it. At my wrist, on the inside, a vibrant purple rose.

It was amazing work, I loved it. It was so detailed. I hopped in the shower, then put on cream to keep it nice. I threw on a blue muscle tank and some skinny jeans. I was on my bunk when a knock came at my door. I wrapped a blanket around my arm so no one could see my arm and answered the door.

Kris stood there, orange bro tank and skinny jeans on as well. He looked at me and smiled a little smile.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey. Mind if I hang out here today? We'll only be on the road for about four hours. The rest of the band is scattered around."

"Oh, no, sure." I opened the door a bit to him. "Come on in."

"Thanks. Why do you have a blanket around your arm? That's the one you got done?"

"Yeah. I didn't know who it was. No one else has seen it yet."

"Can I?" He looked at me and I nodded. Slowly, I dropped the blanket from my arm and looked at him. "That's amazing," he said, taking my arm and twisting and turning it to get a better look. I smiled at him.

"Thanks, I love it."

He sat down and I sat across from him. We chatted for a bit, he actually turned out to be nice and funny. He did good jokes, making me laugh multiple times. I texted everyone and told them how Kris got to see my tattoo and no one else did. Everyone was jealous.

I decided no one would see it until the next concert or whatever.

                                                       {*}

"Hey guys!" I screamed into the mic. The crowd cheered and screamed as I walked onto the stage, a blanket wrapped around my shoulders, my right arm covered. No one else beside Kris has seen my tattoo. "I have a surprise!" I yelled. Of course everyone cheered.

"Are you guys ready?" I yelled. 'Yes' 'Woo' and 'Hell yeah's got shouted at me. I slowly unwrapped the blanket from my left shoulder, then slowly let it drop from my right arm.

The crowd cheered as they saw my tattooed arm.

"And guess what?" I screamed over the crowd. They screamed, some yelled 'What?' so I told them. "For every show, I'm getting another tattoo! Every stop! I'm thinking 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' dedicated arm, huh?" I yelled to them.

They screamed and cheered for me. "Alright, alright! Calm down now." Silence. "Now let's rock the fuck out!" We started, and I loved every second of it.

"Are you serious?" Austin yelled as I ran off the stage.

"What?" I yelled back.

"A tattoo for every stop?" That's fucking legend," he said. He gave me a high five and then inspected my arm. "Looks fucking rad."

I let many other people inspect it and then went to my booth to sell some stuff.

Kris came by later and we hung out a bit. He was a really nice guy, and I came to know more about him. He was nineteen, was raised in Idaho with a very loving family of a mom and dad, he was a lot like me.

Days passed and we were off to the next stop.

A/N

Howday

Probably a short chapter, sorry y'all.

But this is my plan; Next chapter Warped is over, Kris is her best friend, yada yada yada. So Warped is over next chapter.

I'm having some thoughts on Kris. I never really brought him in yet so I don't really have a feel for him. Ugh. But I brought him in it more! Be proud.

Questions

1) Usual.

2) How are your feelings on Kris?

3) What are your feelings on Nicki?

4) Do you have any fanfics you want me to make? I'll do it, but only if I have the feel for it. Ex. A fanfic for Austin, give me your name so I can use it, or any name, and what you want to happen. You can help me write it and everything.

5) Hi?

I love you

Amani, Grace X