Gotta Get Out

"I can't see through the size of my eyes, and I don't recall breathing steady ever since you've been in my life,

"So let me catch my breath before you steal it once again. I should be dead by now, I swear it.

"And my heart; you now I'll wear it on my sleeve, for everyone to see that I am yours and you belong to me.

"And nothing in this world could ever make me this happy.

"So don't fall asleep, I'm yours to keep, and from here on in, I'm giving it everything.

"'Cause nothing compares to what we share, I don't have a care in the world.

"'Cause even if it all came crashing down, as long as you're around, I'll be safe and sound.

"And I'm dying to know what it is that you're thinkin', and I'm desperate to know why it is that I'm sinkin' so deep beneath my sheets, and I'm struggling to find sleep

"'Cause I've been retracing the steps that we took and remembering the way that you held me as I took in the rain, and I knew that I would never be this safe.

"So don't fall asleep, I'm yours to keep, and from here on in, I'm giving it everything.

"'Cause nothing compares to what we share, I don't have a care in the world. 'Cause even if it all came crashing down, as long as you're around, I'll be safe and,

"Safe and sound, safe and sound. You turned my life around so far off the ground, pick me up, I'm falling down. And this time I'll disappear, and I don't know what to do, I'm falling in, I think I'm falling in love with you.

"Because nothing compares to what we share, I don't have a care in the world. 'Cause even if it all came crashing down, as long as you're around, I'll be safe and sound.

"Yeah I'll be, yeah, yeah I'll be safe, yeah I'll be safe. 'Cause even if it all came crashing down, down. 'Cause even if it all came crashing down, as long as you're around I'll be safe and sound."

"That's a wrap," the recording manager said. "Sounds great."

"Thanks," I smile. "Hey, Tony, Sailor, come back to ours?"

"Definantly," Tony says.

"Dido," Sailor says.

"Kris, stop!" I laugh.

"No!" he laughs, throwing me down on the couch. "You're cured!" he yells.

"I know! Let me, let me go!" I laugh, trying to catch my breath.

"Not as long as your heart beat can race!" he yells, tickling me.

"I don't think they meant you can make it do that on purpose!" I laughed. He was breathing heavy, as was I, so he stopped, laying next to me on the couch. We catch our breaths and I look at him.

"What?" he smiles.

"You're so cute," I laugh.

"So are you, babe," he says, kissing my nose and getting up.

The reason he was attacking me was because we just got a call saying my heart should be fine, which means I was able to get it racing again -as long as I take my medicine- and Kris thought he could do that. That also meant I could do shows again.

"We have to celebrate," he said, walking back into the living room with a cup of juice.

"How about we celebrate by getting a bunch of junk food and curling up and watching movies? Scary movies to get my heart rate up?"