十 - Gobstoppers, Friends, and Jealousy

"Want to meet my friends?"

Cindy shrugged, why not? What's the worst that could happen anyway? "If you want me to."

Colton looked up from the screen grinning, beckoning his friends closer.

"What's up?" one of them asked, confused.

"You guys have been asking to talk to her for ages, and she said yes." Colton said.

"Who's she?" Parker said the same time as Louie said, "Call her!"

"Colton's girlfriend, you idiot!" Jackson whacked the upside of Parker's head.

Parker rubbed the spot where Jackson had hit him, "Oh." he said sheepishly.

Cindy scrambled to grab her earphones of the desk when Colton rang her, she quickly plugs her earphones in her ears and her iPad and accepted the call.

"Hi Cindy."

"Yo, what's up?" she replied, "Where are you friends? Do you even have any?"

"Oh my god, her accent." Jake commented.

"See, I told you!" Colton exclaimed, finally someone gets it, "Her accent is the best."

"I don't even have one, what are you doing?" Cindy said, exasperated having to say this repeatedly to him.

Louie raised an eyebrow, "But you do though."

"I don't, like you guys don't have Smith's chips."

"Smith's chips?" Trevor looked at Colton, "What?"

"Long story, I'll tell you guys later." he waved his hand dismissively.

"Do you have Jolly Ranchers?" Jackson asked, he knew that Australians didn't have half of the candy choices they have here.

"No, we don't."

"Not even Gobstoppers?"

"Gob- what?"

Jackson looked at the screen in disbelief, and turned to his friends saying, "Who doesn't know Gobstoppers?"

"She's Australian bro." Parker patted his friend on the shoulder.

"Can you say cunt?" Jake asked.

"What? No!" Cindy said incredously, "I don't swear."

"She doesn't, I've tried to coax it out of her once," Colton agreed, "didn't work."

"Well, obviously, who do you think you are?"

Everyone except Colton laughed. His friends took turns bombarding Cindy with questions, which sometimes, are pretty stupid.

"I just realised that I don't even know any of your names." Cindy pointed out.

"Oh, right. Sorry, I'm Parker." He introduced himself.

"Trevor."

"Jake."

"Jackson, still can't belive you don't know what Gobstoppers are, but I'll let it slide."

She laughed a little.

"And, Louie."

Wait, Louie? Cindy exited the Skype app and opened up Kik, typing a short text to Colton.

"Louie?" she asked, "The hot one?"

She remembered that he showed her a picture of him, and holy crap, he was hot.

A notification slid down from the top of the screen, displaying Cindy's text. Colton saw it, and quickly opened it. He read what she sent next, and appearently his friends too, because they all started a laughing fit.