2. "be a little more nosey, will you?"

Sans looked at Peach in surprise. "r-really?" he stuttered, walking a bit closer to her. Peach watched Sans cautiously. You don't know if he's here to attack you, Peach.

That's fucking dumb, he's a skeleton, you dumb ass.

Skeleton's can be dangerous! He's a monster, too.

Why are we even having this conversation? Don't you have something better to do? Like...?

What, kill yourself? We've decided not to do it, remember?

When did we decide that?

Peach shook her head. God, shut up and talk to the freaky looking skeleton, Peach. She scolded herself. Peach looked at Sans, who was giving her a weird look. What are you looking at? She thought rudely. Then she realized. I haven't spoken a word in minutes and I've been staring at him for a while, she thought.

"U-um, yeah...I just, uh, I have a lot going on in my life," she muttered, shoving her hands in her back pockets of her skinny jeans. Sans rubbed his neck.

"oh yeah, that's uh...yeah. what's going on, kid? in your life, i mean," Sans asked, watching Peach. Peach scoffed. "Be a little more nosey, will you?" She crossed her arms. Sans raised his brow bones.

"i'm sorry for worrying about a fellow friend," he shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets and smiled awkwardly. Peach gave him a look. Excuse me? "Friend?"

"Woah, buddy, I'm not your friend." She said, shoving a finger in his direction. Sans glanced at her finger, then back at her. "really now? first of all, you call me buddy." he grinned cheekily. this motherfucker... Peach thought. Sans continued. "and uh, well, considering the little friendly moment we had 5 minutes ago, i thought we'd be, yanno, a little more than strangers," he said, shrugging.

Peach laughed sarcastically. "We just met! I don't know anything about you!" She exclaimed, gesturing to Sans. Sans raised a brow bone. "well i sure know a little about you," he said, smiling a bit. Peach groaned. "That's because I just told you!" She yelled. Sans rose his hands up in a defensive way.

"woah now, calm down. um..." His voice trailed off, as if he didn't know what to say. Peach rubbed her face, clearly annoyed. She noticed that the rain has softened up. It was sprinkling now and the sun was coming through the clouds. She sighed. "Look, Sans. It was nice talking to you and everything, but I-I gotta go. U-um, see you," she said, rubbing her arms.

Sans blinked. "oh, well...see ya." He gave Peach one more look before blinking away. Peach stared at the spot Sans was standing in a minute ago. He just...did he fucking TELEPORT?!

Peach swallowed thickly. This was one hell of a day, she thought, walking out from under the willow tree.

—————

When Peach arrived home, she'd just about collapsed on her nearby red sofa. The noise she made had her roommate, Daniel, peep out of his room.

"Peach?" He called out, slowly coming out of his room. Peach rubbed her head and groaned. "In here," she mumbled out loud. Daniel trudged into the living room of their apartment and saw his roommate and older sister on the sofa. He looked at her in amusement.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? A wild Peach slowly slipping away from life, nothing to grasp. What should I do? Hmmm..." He teased, walking closer to his sister. Peach sighed out. "Daniel, not now. I'm not in the mood," she said sullenly. Daniel's eyebrows rose slightly.

He sat down next to Peach, who's face was pressed again a patterned pillow. He threw his arm around her and stroked her peached colored hair. "What's wrong, Peachy?" He asked softly. Peach sighed and took her face out of the pillow. She layed her head on her brother's shoulder.