5. "I'LL SEE YOU AROUND 12 O'CLOCK!"

Peach sighed heavily when she reached her apartment. It was very cloudy, hinting that it would rain soon. Peach didn't care. She actually likes rain.

Peach unlocked her door and entered her apartment, another sigh leaving her lips. "Daniel?" She called out, taking off her shoes. A soft thud was heard from Daniel's room and the door swung open.

"Yeah?" He shouted, his voice cracking at the end.

Peach yawned and stretched. "Order a pizza, okay? I'm not in the mood to really cook," she said, rubbing her neck. Daniel muttered out a response and closed his door. Peach trudged up the stairs and collapsed on her bed.

"I guess I can have a bath," she mumbled to herself. She began to strip off her clothes when her phone vibrated loudly. She glanced at it for a moment and furrowed her eyebrows.

+7045572201: hey

Peach looked at her phone in confusion. Who are you? She thought, wrapping a towel around herself and tapping against her phone.

You: who is this?

Peach opened her bathroom door and headed inside. She turned on the faucet for her bathtub, reached inside her cabinet and took out a bottle filled with a turquoise gooey liquid. Bubble bath.

Her phone buzzed again.

+7045572201: sans. remember me?

Peach groaned and rolled her eyes. Not this guy, she thought to herself. She really wasn't in the mood for some skeletons.

You: how did you get my number?

+7045572201: papyrus

Peach raised her eyebrows as she dipped herself into the marble tub. "Wait, what did you...?" Her voice trailed off when another text appeared.

+7045572201: he asked around

Still suspicious, Peach answered back.

You: oh okay

He didn't respond after that. Peach labelled his contact name to Sans.

-----

It was about 10:30 when Peach woke up to a loud alarm. Well, more like a ringtone. Someone was calling her.

Peach groaned sleepily and turned over to her nightstand. Who could be calling her this early in the morning? It was a Thursday, people have work today.

Peach reached over and grabbed her phone. She waited as her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness of the room. When she got used to it, she read the contact name.

+7040986456 is calling...

Now, who is this? Peach thought as she answered the call.

"Hello?"

"HUMAN! YOU ANSWERED!"

Peach yelped and yanked her phone away from her ear. She slowly brought it back and croaked out an answer.

"Papyrus...? How the hell-how did you get my number?" She demanded, sitting up. The morning coldness bit her arms, but she ignored it.

Papyrus chuckled at the other end. "NYEH! I FOUND YOU IN THE PHONE BOOK! WELL...AFTER I ASKED THE WHOLE TOWN IF THEY KNEW YOUR NUMBER." He explained.

Peach blinked and sighed. "Papyrus, why are you calling me?"

"BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, FORGOT TO, UH, TELL YOU OUR ADDRESS YESTERDAY!"