Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Penelope p.o.v

"Damon, slow down. I'm on my way." I said repeated again over the phone.

"I can't. Elena is very persistent when she wants something, and what she wants is Stefan back." Damon said. I could tell that he was pacing by the sound of his footsteps in the background. Damon had asked me to come Mystic Falls and help him find Stefan who became the ripper again and was being controlled by a psycho who wanted to make an army.

"What's this 'psycho' name?" I asked driving pass Mystic Fall's welcome sign but as soon as I did a sense of dread came over me.

"Klaus" he replied curtly.

"Klaus? That's his name?" I asked.

"Yes, now how close are you? "He asked changing the subject.

"Pulling into the boarding house as we speak." I replied then hung up the phone. I saw Damon standing outside in the doorway.

I quickly got out of my car and used my vamp speed to embrace him tightly. "Oh Damon, I've missed you. I haven't seen you since 1967."I said releasing him and taking a step back. Damon sent me one of his rare smiles and winked.

"What can I say, I've been busy." He answered. A soft annoyed cough causing me to turn my head to a petite looking girl with long brown hair and doe brown eye who was standing there fiddling with her thumbs looking nervously.

"Tatia?" I questioned confused. She shook her head. I rushed at her, grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the wall.

 I rushed at her, grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the wall

"You're Katherine. Damon and Stefan told me all about you, you bitch. I have been waiting to finally meet you. "I smiled wickedly.

"She's not Katherine. That's Elena, her doppelganger." Damon shouted rushing over to pry my hand from around her neck. I quickly let 'Elena' go and she dropped on the ground gasping for breath while Damon rushed over to her side and helped her stand up.

"Sorry about that love. It's just that Damon showed me a picture of Kathrine and you look exactly like her." I explain feeling extremely sorry for almost killing her.

"It's ok." She said after she caught her breath, but I could see the disgust and fear in her eyes. "I'm Elena Gilbert." She mumbled sticking out her hand for me to shake. I instantly took a dislike in her in seeing hatred in her eyes.

I Ignored her hand and stepped towards the door way. "Well now that the formalities are over with, let's go inside to talk." Damon said breaking the tension. I nodded my head in agreement and tried to walk in the house but was stopped by a barrier.

"Oh, you can come in."Elena said. I gaved Damon a look before stepping inside and noticing everything still looked the same. Together, we walked into the living room and sat down on the very comfy couch.

"Okay, now one of you explain what's happening. "I said. Damon decided to speak.

"Well, basically I had gotten bitten by a werewolf and needed a cure so Stefan went to Klaus. And Klaus being Klaus bargain a deal with Stefan to take away his freedom for the cure and he agreed." Damon ended bitterly.

"How would this 'Klaus' know the cure?" I asked thinking about my love.

"He's an old vampire. "Elena said making eye contact with Damon for a split second before looking back at me.

I became angry knowing that they were keeping something from me but knowing Damon, he won't risk hurting me so I let it go. "What does he look like?" I questioned. I heard Elena's heart quicken a little.

"He's blond. Blue eyed and likes to trick people into getting what he wants." Damon stated. Before I could ask another question the front door was roughly slammed open and a bubbly looking girl with blond hair and true blue eyes came marching in but when she saw me she stopped.

"Umm... you're Penelope, right?" She questioned.

"I'm Penelope Ridley Morgan and you are? "I asked getting up and moving towards her to shake her hand.

"I'm Caroline Forbes and I think it's great that you're going to help us take down Kl-"Caroline cut herself off as soon as her eyes drifted behind me. I turned around and saw Damon looking at us. "I-I mean for helping us take down Klaus." She smiled.

"I did not agree to anything yet." I responded knowing something was off. "If I help you all take down 'Klaus', I need full information in the matter, completely honesty. And in return for my help I would like a favor. I need to keep a very low profile here and if I have to leave, I have to leave." I continued looking everyone in the eye, especially Damon who knew why I said this. Damon nodded his head in agreement and so did Caroline and Elena.

"Then you have my word"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
SHARE!!

FOLLOW!!