Chapter 17

"Yea, Kol and I have decided to travel." I said watching him come closer and closer until he stopped right in front of me and took my feet of Elijah and placed them on his own lap when he sat down.

" No, you're not leaving with Kol." He said rubbing my legs affectionately trying to distract me.

"Yes, I am. Damon, Caroline and Elena is going to 'visit' Mary Porter to find out who she is sired to because they know that if an original die, there entire bloodline dies with them... and they somehow got their hands on two white oak stakes." I explained.

"You mean to tell us that they are trying to end us?" Finn asked also entering the room.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to say." I replied then rolled my eyes annoyed before getting up and speeding upstairs into Niklaus and my room.

"You must know that I will be coming." Niklaus said from the door frame, crossing his arms.

"And why are you coming?"

"Because love, I'm not leaving your life in the Scobby gang hands." He answered.

"You're not leaving my life in their hands... your leaving it in Kol's."

" Was that supposed to make me feel better? "He stepping closer to me.

"I see your point, but we are still going. If you want to tag along, you can." I said wrapping an arm around his neck and kissed his lips passionately.

"What do you want?" He questioned as soon as we broke apart.

'Shit.' I thought.

"I want to know if you were the one who turned Mary." I told him calmly.

Niklaus sighed and pulled away from me.

_____________

"Stop ignoring me." Niklaus whined from the backseat of the car.

"What's wrong Nik? Not use to being ignored?" Kol said from the driver's seat of the car.

"I don't think he is." I answered for Niklaus and smirked at him through the rear-view mirror.

"I told you the truth about me turning her. What more do you want?" He groaned.

"Why did you turn her?"

"Because..." He trailed off.

"He doesn't want to tell you." Kol concluded driving onto a trail through the forest. Niklaus glared at him but said nothing.

"I realize that Kol."

Soon we reached an abandoned looking building but knew someone was home because of a dim light shining in the house.

"Well let's get to it." Kol said coming out if the car, Niklaus followed suit and opened my door with a bow desperately trying to impress.

"I raised my eyebrows at his antics but got out anyway.

"Trying to score some bedroom points brother?" Kol asked while leaning against the car. This time Niklaus and I glared at him and Kol looked at us shocked.

"You guy's haven't done anything since yall got back together? No wonder you can the sexual tension with a knife." Kol laughed.

Niklaus and I ignored him, walking up the front step and knock on the door. When the door opened, it revealed the still youthful and horny Mary Porter dressed in her night gown.

When she saw, it was us lust filled her eyes and she smirked.

"My three most favorite originals. Come on." She said lowly and opened her door wider and told us to follow her into the living room.

"What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" She said staring at all of us lustfully as Kol sat in the armchair and Niklaus sat in the love seat.

"Who turned you, Mary?" I asked throwing a glance at Niklaus who was staring at the ground, glaring at it.

"I'm sired to Niklaus Mikaelson." She said proudly then walked across the room and sat on the arm the love seat next to Niklaus.

"Why did he turn you?" I ignored her movement. Niklaus used his hybrid strength, speed to grab Mary by her neck and slammed her into the wall.

"Don't say anything." HE hissed at her.

"Why not?" Mary smirked holding Niklaus wrist, trying to pull his hand away. Angry, I pushed Niklaus out of the way and his hand with mine. I flashed my hybrid face and growled.

Mary looked terrified.

"Ok, everyone, calm down. As much as Ill love to see ladies brawl, we don't have time for it." Kol final said while ripping my hand from around Mary's neck and pulling me to the other side of the room.

Mary fell to the floor holding her neck. Once Kol knew I won't attack her anymore, he went over to Mary and help her up.

"Now darling, don't you think it's time to clear all this confusion?" Kol said sweetly towards her even thought his eyes told a different story.

"No." Mary said glaring at me.

"Why did Niklaus turn you, honestly." Kol compelled her.

"1642.Niklaus was piss drunk, like every other day since he had daggered his 'mate'." She said with disgust.

"I knew that it was the perfect time to make him mine's forever, so that he would never undagger her. But, the problem was he was immortal so I invited him over for a few drinks. When I knew that he was completely out of it, I cut him a little, because I didn't want to hurt my lover, and licked the blood. That night as soon as he was gone, I killed myself." Mary said.

'He's mine.' I thought enraged.

"To bad he didn't want me, no matter how many times I showed up naked in his bedroom." She sighed and that's when I had enough.

Before Kol or Niklaus could stop me, I picked up a broom stick and broke it in half.

"Wait!!" Mary screamed knowing what was about to happen.

Niklaus and Kol knew better that to stop me now.

Hybrid speeding over to her, I lifted her up in the air, stabbing the wooden stake straight through her heart and into the wall behind her.

"That was bloody hot." Kol whistled.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!

FOLLOW!!