Chapter 7

Penelope p.o.v

"He had placed me in a blood red coffin for the exactly fifty years and was planning on taking the dagger out and completing the transformation. He had a lot of people after him, so he hid my coffin. His brother, Kol, tried to undagger me but got himself daggered. The same with Rebecca, his sister. He has two more brother's named Finn and Elijah but Finn has been daggered many centuries before and Elijah would never turn against his brother. Soon enough curious travelers came along and not knowing what they were doing, they undaggered me, Being dead for so long I killed them all but not before asking about what was new in the world and what year it was." I recited.

" When I found out that it was exactly fifty years since I have been daggered, I knew I had to leave quickly because Niklaus was coming, So I left and Niklaus has been after me ever since." I finished.

Caroline eyes were wide by the end.

"Well are you still going to help?" A whiney voice asked by the door. Caroline's and my head snapped towards the direction and saw Elena standing there.

"Are you serious, Elena? You just heard her story. How can you be so inconsiderate?" Caroline snapped.

"Fine, you don't have to help us if you don't want to." Elena answer but I knew that she only did that for Caroline's benefit, who rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I would stay and help get Stefan back but not for you. I'll do it for Caroline and Damon, not so much Bonnie. Also it's time I stop running and face Niklaus head on... But know this, if for some reason I had to choose between you or anyone else. I'll always throw you in the lion's den." I smirked.

Elena looked shock then stormed out of the room.

"Want to have a sleepover?" I asked Caroline.

_________

"What's going on between you and Elena?" Bonnie asked Caroline as Caroline and I walked to our lockers.

"She was being a bitch, sweetheart." I answered putting my books in my locker. Bonnie looked shocked.

"Well, now we know why you and Klaus fit each other so perfectly. Your both maniac's and sadistic." Bonnie said.

"Thanks." I smirked slamming my locker shut. Caroline looked conflicted between us.

"Elena was being a bit of a ... what Penelope said." She uttered casting her gaze straight ahead. Bonnie raised her left eyebrow and rolled her eyes.

"Well one of you have to apologize to her, she's already going through a lot with Klaus and Stefan." She argued.

"I.Don't.Care." I spoke clearly then moved to get to class.

"See you later Caroline." I called out over my shoulder then turned the corner into an empty hall. Using my vamp speed, I rushed out the emergency exit and to the graveyard where I was to meet an old friend.

"Hadley!" I smiled hugging him. He laughed and spun me around.

"My favorite original." He teased when we have finally calmed down from our excitement.

"My favorite witch." I retorted. Hadley was the amazing witch that made my neck unbreakable 100's of years ago. When had daggered me, he went right to Hadley and ripped his heart right out of his chest. What Niklaus didn't know it that Hadley knew he was coming and casted a spell on himself to resurrect for a month every year in the field of the most dead mystical creatures, which happens to be right here in Mystic Falls. Surprised?

Today he was resurrected. I sighed as I laid my head on his shoulder and linked our arms as we began to walk out of the graveyard.

"What's wrong lovely?" His Irish voice sounded out. I spilled out everything that was happened since I last saw him which was a year ago. "So, Niklaus is back?" He asked.

"Yea." I answered nervously.

"Ok, so what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"What makes you think I want you to do something?" I looked at him innocently causing him to give me the 'Don't play' look.

"Fine. I need to switch bodies for a while." I admitted. Hadley smirked.

"Who would you like?"

I thought for a while before speaking. "Brown hair, blue eyes and human." I told him.

He closed his eyes mumbling something in Latin and when he opened his eyes, a girl with dark brown hair, sparkling blue eyes and pink full lips was standing before us.

"W- Where am I?" She stuttered

"W- Where am I?" She stuttered. Hadley and I looked at each other and smirked before turning back to the frightened girl.

"Don't worry child." I said. Hadley closed his eyes again and continued the spell.

This time as he spoke I felt my heart slowing down until it finally stopped.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!

FOLLOW!!

5