Chapter 16

Chapter 17

~Tilly's POV~

"I SAID. GET.AWAY. FROM. HER." He screamed, the man plunged the knife into my leg before stepping towards Harry, I screamed in shock and pain as blood gushed from where the knife was stuck into my leg. Harry's eyes went from a vibrant shade of green to almost black in a split second, he changed the man and punched him over and over again. The man fought back, punching Harry in the face and stomach. Harry's anger was building as he slammed the mans head against the wall. He punched him and kicked him in the groin. The man withered in pain while Harry kept punching him. He fell on the floor, he was unconscious. Harry walked over to me, tears in his eyes, "Babe, I'm gonna need to pull this out," he says grabbing the blade, "It's gonna hurt really bad, and I don't want to do it. An ambulance is on it's way." I started crying even harder. Harry took off his shirt, "One... Two... Three." He said, and yanked the knife out of my leg, I screamed and he quickly wrapped my leg in his shirt. He held me so close. "Come on, baby. Stay with me. I can't lose you." He whispered, I breathed heavily as I heard sirens he carried me into the ambulance. He was aloud to ride with me to the hospital, and while the paramedic was examining my leg, Harry whispered sweet nothings into my ear. We got to the hospital and the doctor put me on anesthesia. I feel Harry kiss my forehead before the world goes black.

~end of chapter 17~