Chapter Three

Chapter Three

~Tilly's POV~

I laid crying in my soft bed under the quilt my mom made me... It always made me feel so much better. I looked over and saw one of the blades... I closed my eyes and let out another sob. When had I last eaten? Surely not in days... My phone buzzed and scrambled my train of thought. I looked over and picked up my cracked hand-me-down iPhone 4. I had a new kik... Ugh, it was probably someone from my school telling me to kill myself. Yea, that sounds harsh, but it's true. I opened it anyway, and it was from somebody called "harrylikescats" Hmm... That's different, I opened it and read the message before screaming... Was this really him? The smile on my face was replaced with a frown... This probably isn't him, just some poser who read my tweet... So, I sent him "How do I know it's you? I mean if it is... Wow but... How do I know?" I sent the message and got a reply a couple seconds after.

It was a picture taken from the camera... I opened it and felt a tear run down my face... It was Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis holding a paper that said "Hello Tilly!" What do I say? I mean... Geez... I love these boys so much, and now they're talking to me... I sent "Wow... I've been watching you guys since the X-Factor... Not to sound creepy or anything..."

~Harry's POV~

I chuckled at the last sentence... God, she was adorable. "We have to meet her... I mean it's the least we can do" Liam said. "Well yea, it sounds like she has it really bad where she is... The poor girl." I said. "Is it possible to fly her over to England? We could even take her on tour with us!" "I dunno," Zayn said, "We would have to talk to Simon about it..." "LETS CALL HIM!" Niall squealed, "Ok! Ok calm down Nialler... I'll call him..." I dialed my phone while Niall and Louis took pictures to send to Tilly. Simon picked up, "Hello?" He said, I put the phone on speaker, and everybody said "Hi Simon!" "What do you boys need?" "Well..." I started out slowly, this girl sent me out an amazing tweet, and we got in touch with her, and we were wondering if it would be alright to fly her out with us?" I waited nervously... There was a long pause.. "How well do you even know this girl?" He asked sternly, "Enough to know that it's worth it to fly her out, Simon.

"She wrote me the most meaningful thing in the world, Simon! I don't think she's ok!" I was worked up now... Simon sighed "The ONLY reason I'm letting you do this is because I know you'll fly her out anyway even if I say no... So go ahead!" Me and the boys cheered. I sent her a new kik "Hey love... Look, it sounds like your going through a really tough time, and me and the boys want to help. We were wondering if we could fly you out to London for a while to come visit us? You could stay with us and everything. I want you to know that you are loved. By me and the boys and by everyone in the right mind... I hope to see you soon, babe."

~Tilly's POV~

More tears slid down my face as I read the message... But these weren't sad tears... They were made of pure happiness."