Date with you

Allison's Pov-

" well I want you duh"

"Hey it's a step up from who I was hoping it wouldn't be"

"So you gonna invite me in?"

"You NOO, but I'm leaving so bye bye" I walked past my ex boyfriend /ex best guy friend Sean, man I really hate that kid.

"So I hear you found your mate, but you were marked by my old bud Tyler " I cinched my fist at the sound of his name, I used my vampire speed to grab my phone and bag,and ran out of the door after locking it.

"So is it true?" he yelled while running after me, god why did he come back?

"Why are you here sean?"

"Because I told you, I want you, you don't have to be my mate to be my soul mate, as the humans say" oh yes you much be wondering what he is, well you see Sean is well....uhh, he's human he just is half guard, the guards were created to help protect the royals, or supernatural council from evil, and his mother was human and his father was a guard, but the guards are human just well stronger and faster.

"Dude you are human get it through your head, and even if you weren't I still wouldn't want you, I'm marked and I have a mate who......happens to be here now, I don't want you, leave me alone" I left Sean there, and got into Aaron's car, I could tell Aaron could hear our conversation because his eyes were black and his knuckles were whiter than white from holding onto the steering wheel so tight I'm surprised it didn't fall off, or break.

"Aaron don't mind him he's just ughhhh he's my ex and yeah I'm pretty sure you heard the rest, look I like you no one else, and Tyler I can't help don't feel threatened ok , right now it you and me ok!" I cupped his face forcing him to look at me before I kissed him, I could feel him relax into the kiss, until Sean had to mess it up. Sean opened my said of the door and pulled me away, and this time he had more people, I have no idea where they came from, Aaron noticed and quickly mind linked his clan and they were all here in a matter of seconds, great there is gonna be a fight .......

A/N:

Ok don't worry about the cliff hanger thx for the people who voted and the people who commented made my day like super Doppler kitty awesome lmfao idk how to explain but I love you guys so thank you and the second update will be up tomorrow ok !!!

Night