oh my god im pregnant!

Allison's POV

I woke up from last night feeling sick.... like really sick... I threw up the blood me and Aaron had and the stake that we had after certain things went down...'Emma what is wrong with me?'

'alli I think I have a theory go to the story and get a test

!'

'what kind f test because if your this inking what I think your thinking then  there is no way that's it..right?'

'Allison shut up and go!' Emma barked at me I nodded and got ready.

before I went I grabbed some raw ham from the fridge.....ate and ran to the store and got the test and checked it in the bath room.... in mean really 9 times out of 10 I'm probably not pregnant like really how would that even happen but hey.. Emma says I need to check!

'so Emma while we wait what kind of chips do you like?'

'really I don't eat dude I just sit here and watch you do dumb shit' I decided not to talk to her from there so I just nodded my head.

I checked the first two test and the both read.....

a/n

OK that's all for today!!! kidding I kid you!! I have good jokes I know ..

negative! thank the lord I was just about ready to die I mean I think I'm too young to be pregnant at least I think...... I am !' OK Emma we see I'm not pregnant so can we go please?'

'yes but if we continue to be sick. are to check and other one' I just sighed ad we headed back home... she I got home I opened the door to a pretty angry Aaron! " where have you been Allison I mine liked you but you didn't answer .... I was going out of my damn mind trying to think of where the hell you would have gone" I just stood there taking him I in allowing him to yell and be mad at me.

he sniffed the air.....and shock was written all over his face." Allison...uhh ...your Not pregnant right?... not that I would care if you were because your my mate and I love you but are ...you..are you pregnant?" he asked me calmer now... what am I to say? ..hahaha funny you ask cause I went to the store today to check and both tests said negative but you seem to smell me being pregnant so now there is a good chance I am so excuse me but I'm just. gonna go ahead and just out that widow now

!! hahaha that's kinda funny!" hello Allison... you are arnt you... I'll be here no matter what" he reassured me I just nodded my head and he smiled this isn't going to be so. bad after all then.

wait someone told me this book was moving to fast... I will gladly slow down and yeah...I'm sorry guys.

"Aaron I don't know I took two test the both said negative"

he just laughed... it could just be me but who the hell laughs at a moment like this?

" Allison even thou you are part witch it doesn't make you human...so since your not human why would you talk a human test?" oh s that's why he's laughing because I did something stupid

" I didn't know that I mattered" I told him honestly he just nodded and hugged me?

" Aaron can we go to my aunt Kelly and get a test please?" he nodded and kissed my head and let go of me.

~~~~~~

"hi honey he are you?" my aunt Kelly beamed

"good..uhh aunt Kelly can we get a test?"

" sure gun what kind of test?"

" well a uhh. pregnancy test?" as soon as the words left my mouth her smile dropped and she had a shocked expression then looked over at me and Aaron.. and her smile came back wider than before if that's even possible.

" awe hun you two completed the mating ....that's nice..sure follow me"

I sighed in relief that she wasn't upset and followed her to the back into her office she handed me a test and told me to go and see... Aaron tried to follow but that didn't work out.

Aarons pov-

I sat in the chair waiting for her to come out and tell me if she was pregnant or not.