Fight for hope

Soo next update

Aaron's Pov

Me and Anthony my inner vampire were having a fight right now, he told me not to cheat and that our mate would come back and he was right, and now I'm running through the woods following we sent while being yelled at.

'ANTHONY I UNDERSTAND I MESSED UP IM SORRY OK... JUST SHUT UP!' I barked at him.

'REALLY YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP BECAUSE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.... IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST TRUSTED HER WE WOULD BE FINE, BECAUSE AMY(Allison's inner vampires name) WONT TALK TO ME EITHER YOU REALLY MESSED UP IDIOT!' ok so I deserved that, I just decided to block Anthony out and continue to follow her.

Allison's Pov

I just made it to my house and, opened the door and found a note saying 'gone out hunting with grandma and grandpa be home soon'

"great family of the year everyone....... they only leave when I need them.......ughhh I hate this ." I shook my head and walked  into my room and pooled onto my bed!

BANG BANG!

"Aaron if that's you I swear to god I'll kill you myself..... you cheat and now you wish to be forgiven? no that's not how it- works.......... Jessica what are you doing here?" I managed to breath out.

" I came for you ...."

"look I don't have time for this.."I told her rolling my eyes to show I was annoyed, but she continued clearly not caring....."I didn't come for a fight... I just came t thank you and tell you that you need Aaron back in your life now... and before you ask no i wasn't sent by him but I can smell it on you" I ted by best not to cry or get defensive...." but he cheated.."

"Allison if you thought he left you for me what would you say..hmm" I stayed in my place not saying anything, just standing limp and lifeless, thinking.. realising that I probably would have done something similar or maybe even worse...'dang it Allison you need to talk to him'  'uhh hi.... Emma how are you doing?!" 'honestly Allison changing the subject doesn't work.....'

'fine what do you want Emma?!'

"HELLO ALLISON ....OK WELL IM GOING TO LEAVE ...." I heard Jessica trail off oh man I forgot she was here I guess I was to busy talking to Emma... ughhh

"JESSCA WAIT.... CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE AARON IS ?!" SHE TURNED BACK AROUND AND NODDED AND POINTED  TO THE FOREST...."HES ALREAD HERE ALLI..... NOW go work  THINGS OUT IM GOING To TALK TO MY MATE". SHE HUGGED ME GOOD BYE AND LEFT....

Is it just me or was that like beyond strange? whatever ... I heard the bushes rumble light...

MINDLINK

'Aaron can we talk?'

'yes please..'

END OF MIND LINK

a/n

do we like ? OK vote Covent two more chapters left!! then sequel!! ITS CALL FORBIDDEN LOVE ..... INBOX TO KNOW MORE O U CAN JUST WAIT ... BYE!