End is near

Wonderwaffl1 this is for you and everyone else lml

Aaron's Pov-

I continued to stand in my place because of the spell that Allison's witch had put on me, this really bites now me and my mate are going to miss our date.

"Ughhhhh!!" I have now been standing here for 40 minutes and I'm hungry.

MIND LINK

'RKSNSJSNDKAISJDKALHDBJDKSKSDBSJDBSKSBDEJK'

Shizz what was that?

I started to run until I found her and brought her back to the house and placed her into bed, I still don't understand what that was earlier, is it her witch? or is she sick? maybe it's me...

ALLISONS POV-

"Aaron you want to go on that date tonight?"

"We cant!" he said in a worried tone.

"Why not?....if you need to do something else it's ok I mean I can stay home and.." I was cut off by my phone beeping I picked it up and the message was from an unknown person I can't let Aaron see this he will freak out and question it.. ugh well looks like it's time for him to go.

"Aaron I'm tired I'm going to rest some more I'll see you later ok! be safe" he just nodded and ran out, when I heard the front door close I grabbed my phone and opened up the message.

Unknown- meet me at 5pm alone

Me- who are you exactly?

Unknown- all will be uncovered soon , my love !

Me- fine where do I meet you?

Unknown- at erm.... the donut shop

Me- ok!

"Who is that?" a deep voice came from my door way my head shoot up and looked at my father standing in the door way.

"Dad you startled me... I'm not sure but they want me took meet them at the donut shop at 5 tonight" I informed my dad.

"Alligator Hun do you need back up I can get some guards to accompany you!" he reassured me.

"No it's fine they told me to come alone and aunt Kelly has taught me some defense spells" he just nodded and walked out of the room.. hmm so what am I going to wear for this meeting? Umm yeah this is gonna take long!!

15 COMMENTS AND 30 VOTES FOR NEXT UPDATE !! SO HURRY IF YOU WANT IT!