Fight

Aaron's Pov-

"Mmmm" she then pulled away from me, which pained me and I could tell it did the same for her, but she was getting further, I opened my eyes, and there Sean was interfering again.

'Guys we got our selves a fight, Allison is in danger'

I looked up and Allison's hands were glowing, oh gosh noooo.... she looked over at me with her pitch black eyes with a hint of purple with a yellow rim, but her face quickly softened once she looked over thank god. the boys were here in a matter of seconds, but I could tell that Sean's group were also guards and he had a vampire on his side I just wasn't sure who it was until I looked over and realized. Jessica , wasn't she Tyler's mate, wouldn't that make her a wolf or maybe she is a hybrid, I could tell Allison noticed that she was here, because her eyes changed color Again and she kicked Sean and broke his neck, well he's dead ha guess didn't need the clan after all, but wouldn't hurt to introduce them, she used her speed and killed the rest of Sean's group and ran up to Jessica and they began to fight this is kinda awesome chick fight haha, wait no, Jessica grabbed Allison by the neck.... she's gonna kill her I can't let my mate die, I heard a crack and looked up.....

TO BE CONTINUED..

A/N

Hahahahaha 10.3k reads I feel so loved lmfao thx guys comment and vote you guys are really good with the commenting and voting and I haven't gotten any hate so thx and I love you guys and yeah