Chapter 1

"Your funny bro!" I tell Dave and he leans in to connect are lips. He licked my bottom lip asking me for an entrance and I parted my lips to let him in.

"Okay you two next dare!" Sally says with with her pink hair all messed up and everywhere. It was my turn to ask a truth or dare to someone.

"Okay uh? You! Alan! Truth or dare?" I smirked and it was obvious that I was drunk.

"Come on Noel!" I'm always going to say dare!" He said and I giggled.

"Haha yeah okay um.... I dare you to sleep on top of a strangers car tonight!" I said and I could already imagine some lady freaking out because I blonde headed boy is passed out because of a hangover on her car.Ha.

"Whatever you say." He huffed and went outside and drove to a close by store and slept on a little red car.

"Okay your turn Max!" Sally said and pointed at the tattooed boy max.

"Noel. Truth or dare." He said and I laughed.

"Bitch please. Dare!" I said giggling.

"My dares are a little extreme?" He warned me but I really didn't give a waffle. Haha waffle. Darn I'm so drunk.

"I don't care! Dare me up!" I said and pulled his shirt.

"The stupid boy band that my little sister loves so much is coming here to California. I dare you to sneak onto their tour bus and make one of them to fall in love with you! Then when the couple of months are over you can return to your sucky life." He said and smirked.

I know one direction. It's that band that was put together on the x-factor and didn't win it but they got it big just for being cute and having a catchy song. I think I can get them to fall in love with me. Peace of waffle. Hehe waffles.

"Deal." I shook his hand and took another drink from my bottle.