Chapter 15

I was woken up by Harry.

"Noel! Thank god your okay!" He said and pulled me into a hug.

"Were are the other boys?" I asked Harry.

"I just came here to charge my phone when I saw the place trashed and you passed out on the floor." He said and I looked around seeing all the broken tables and glasses. Wow how could Edwin sleep through that? Wait.

Edwin!!

I got up from the floor and went into the main place on the bus were Edwin slept.

He was not there.

"Harry! Were's Edwin!" I said and my eyes were already streaming tears.

"I don't know? We will find him don't worry." He said and pulled me into another hug but I pushed him away.

"No Harry this isn't a time for hugging! If he's with Ben than we need to get him back before something horrible happens!" I said a grabbed my toms from the floor and slipping them on.

"I'm coming with you." He said grabbing his jacket.

"No Harry you can't. Your in the middle of a concert." I said pointing to the clock.

"Well..." He said then sighed knowing he's not winning this argument.

"Well nothing Harry. I'm going to find Edwin and your going to get your arse back on that stage!" I said and he left the bus.

Now it's time to see were that devil is keeping my baby!