Chapter 2

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up with a pain in my head but I'm used to it already. I went to my closet and found a pair of skinny jeans and rock T-shirt.

I took a quick shower and put my hair in a messy bun. That's good enough? I put on my clothes and got my car keys. I drove around the city and thought I could use a tattoo. I never got one and it seems cool. I made my way into the tattoo shop and they helped me to a chair.

"Hello mam what kind of tattoo would you like?" The man asked.

"Do you have any designs I could look at?" I asked him.

"Yes here." He gave me a dusty book.

"Thanks?" I said and he went off to help someone else wile I choose. I looked at the tattoos and they all seemed meaning less? I remembered that when my parents were fighting and yelling at each other I was outside because my dad told me to. I was laying on the grass trying to ignore the yelling and the noise of breaking glass when I felt something on my stomach. It was a beautiful butterfly and it seemed to comfort me. Then when my parents divorced I was laying on my bed and the butterfly showed up again at my window. That it!

"Excuse me sir." I told the man and he came up to me.

"What would you like a tattoo of and were." He said.

"I would like a butterfly on my upper stomach." I said proudly.

"No proablem." He said and got his tools ready. Here we go.

*

It was boring at my apartment and I was just looking at my tattoo. It was beautiful and it's the perfect first tattoo for me.

I herd a knocking on my apartment door and saw Max. The guy who dared me to do the one direction love thing. Ya I think you remember.

"Hey Max!" I squealed and hugged him.

"Hey Noel! We need to get ready!" He said and I was a little confused.

"Get ready for what?" I replied.

"The one direction concert is almost finshed!" He panted like he ran over here.

"Wow guy directioner over here!" I say and giggled.

"Haha no. I took my little sister over their and it's almost over! And we need to get their so you can sneak into the tour bus!" He said and I huffed a fine.