Chapter 13

He dreamt about me? Did we have the same dream? I don't know why but now I think I'm falling for Louis a little. I went to the bathroom and put on a oversized t-shirt and some shorts to sleep in and put on some tube socks so I'm not cold over night. I walked into the room were Louis and baby Edwin were in. Louis was placing Edwin in the basket full of blankets and stuffed animals.

"Thank you for helping me with Edwin it really means a lot." I smiled at him hoping it wasn't weird.

"No problem and you should really gets some sleep." He said and walked passed me and into his bunk and closed the curtains. I went onto the sofa a closed my eyes shut.

*DREAM*

"Haha. Louis happy birthday!" I said to Louis and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and showed him the party I threw for him.

"Thanks Noel! I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend!" He said and are lips crashed are kiss was full of passion and lust and I felt the whole dream go blurry and that I was shaking.

*DREAM OVER*

Liam was shaking me awake because he said that I was groaning and he thought I was having a bad dream. It was already 1:00 in the afternoon and Louis was still asleep. Zayn went over to his bunk to wake him up and he kept on saying 'were did you go?' Finally Zayn shakes him enough for him to awake.

"What was up with you? Bad dream?" Zayn laughed.

"What.no." He said and gave me a quick look before going to the kitchen to get something to eat.

If we had the same dream again than what does that mean?