Chapter 3

Max and I drove to the concert and it was packed! Their were even girls on the roof trying to enter without tickets because it was sold out. Them stupids.

"Come on." Max whispered wile tugging my arm to go to the back of the building. Their was the tour bus. Wow. How was I supposed to get in there! It's protected by a fence and security and I was getting doubts about this dare.

"Follow me." Max whispered again. I did as told and followed him. He led me to a part of the fence that was broken and had a hole in it.

"I may have did this last night." He smirked and I giggled.

"Wait. What about security?" I said.

"I got it. You go and try to get in and I will distract them Kay?" He said and I nodded.

I walked to the back of the tour bus and waited for max to give me a signal. He pretended to have a heart attack and the men when over to help him. Max flipped his hair and I guess that was the signal. I walked to the front of the bus and opened the door. I felt like this was wrong in so many ways and I was about to back out but I don't want to seem like a baby. I forced myself inside and looked inside the bus.

"Wow." I said to myself. This place was bigger than my apartment! I was getting a little thirsty and went to the mini fridge and found a grape soda. I chugged most of it until I heard a boys voice on the other side of the door and I spilled grape juice all over their white sofa. Oh shit.

The door handle started to jiggle and I panicked and went under one of the bunk beds. When the door opened I could hear him sigh.

"Ugh. Who drank my soda and spilled it all over the sofa." The boy voice said and I knew it was the curly haired boy Harry.

"Me." I said. What the hell was I doing.

"Wait nevermind. Oh waffles!" I said and I could hear footsteps come closer and closer to me.

I got out from under the bunk and he gave me a strange look and was about to say something until I grabbed a frying pan from the counter and wacked him and he passed out. The first thought that went through my head was. Is he dead?