Chapter 4

I checked his pulse and yes he's alive! He's sort of cute when he's sleeping awe he's cute! I heard the door jiggle again and I once again I said "oh shit" in my mind.

It was Niall and he looked at me than Harry then the frying pan in my hand. He was about to run out of the bus but I tacked him to the ground.ha.

"Get off of me you Sikeo!" He tould me and then stopped trying to escape from under me. He looked into my eyes and I did the same. He was quite cute if I do say so myself. He leaned in for a kiss and it felt so unreal I leaned in as well then I heard the door jiggle for the 3rd time. I grabbed the frying pan again intruding the kiss that we were about to have and knocked him out.

"What the hell!" Louis said walking into the bus and seeing 2 unconscious boys across the floor.

"You better keep your mouth quiet about this or your next!" I held the frying pan in whacking position.

"Ok.ok." He said and put his hands in the air.

Zayn walked in and I did the whacking position again. He seemed shocked and was about to call security but then Louis pulled him back and whispered something in his ear that convinced him to stay in the bus.

"Why are you here?" Zayn asked me.

"Because I am going to be your maid for the entire tour." I lied.

"Well it seem's like your being a devious maid so far." Louis smirks.

"What's you name?" Louis added.

"It's Noel. Now go get some sleep so I can clean your shit!" I said and zayn and Louis's eyes widened by my choice of words.

"We can't were going to a after tour party at Taylor's house. Or Harry's ex girlfriends house." Louis chuckled.

"Sounds fun can I tag along." I know that I'm sounding annoying now and I know the goal is for one of them to fall in love with me but maybe this party will make things a little bit more friendlier if you know what I mean.

"Sure." Louis says wile zayn looks at him like he made a deal with a demon. Haha.

I went to their bunks to clean up the bed spaces when I find a sleeping Liam.awe. I didn't want to bother him so I let him sleep. Haha. Yeah right! I pulled the blanket under him and he feel out of the bunk with a thud.

"Ow!" He said and I was just laughing my waffle off! Hehe waffle.

"Who are you?" He asked me looking more awake.

"I'm your new maid. You fell out of bed and hit the floor so yeah It wasn't me." I say trying to keep a straight face but fail.

This tour is going to make me die of so many different emotions. Waffle you Max!